Auto3Lib error using function '_Tab_GetItemText()'

Hi,

I am trying to read the text from a tab by using the function '_Tab_GetItemText($handle, 1)' from the Auto3Lib library. However, when executing my program I receive the next error message:

C:\PROGRA~1\AutoIt3\Include\A3LTabControl.au3 (457) : ==> Variable must be of type "Object".: 
$tItem.Mask = $TCIF_ALLDATA 
$tItem^ ERROR

The tabcontrol I want to read the tab from is located on a GUI NOT created with AutoIT, so maybe this may be a problem, but the strange thing is that other tab functions, like '_Tab_GetCount($handle)' are working for the same tabcontrol. Only the functions for which I have to specify an index do give problems.

Someone has an idea? Thanks!

Edited by Cavok

Hi,

I am trying to read the text from a tab by using the function '_Tab_GetItemText($handle, 1)' from the Auto3Lib library. However, when executing my program I receive the next error message:

C:\PROGRA~1\AutoIt3\Include\A3LTabControl.au3 (457) : ==> Variable must be of type "Object".: 
$tItem.Mask = $TCIF_ALLDATA 
$tItem^ ERROR

The tabcontrol I want to read the tab from is located on a GUI NOT created with AutoIT, so maybe this may be a problem, but the strange thing is that other tab functions, like '_Tab_GetCount($handle)' are working for the same tabcontrol. Only the functions for which I have to specify an index do give problems.

Someone has an idea? Thanks!

You're not using the latest version of Auto3Lib.
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt