Simple SMS UDF

Refer here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...&pid=344408

Edited by CyberZeroCool

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Wow! Very nice script, I will try this out.

thank you

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Hi,

Nice, but can we get

email.php
aswell?

This will make us probebly understand the function better.

Arjan

You can find it on his Email UDF. Nice, if only this was also in England :)

well you might be able to do it if your phone company offers a domain to email to. number@company.com

most of them do it.

Here is T-Mobile UK: phonenumber@t-mobile.uk.net

HERE IS A MASTER LIST OF SMTP EMAIL SETTINGS

I hope this helps, I would like to add the entire list.

heres the link to the Emailer UDF

Edited by CyberZeroCool

Return _INetGetSource( "[u]http://cyberzerocool.com/email.php?" & "to=" & $to & $carrier & "&msg=" & $msg[/u] )
Is very very dangerous for spammer!

The spammer can use it for send mail to anybody

You have scheme for secure this?

Sorry for my bore :)

Console Browse: Navigate on the WEB in a textual consoleMultiPing!: Show computer on the lan and/or show the local/remote task, ALL animated!KillaWin: Event executingCryptPage: Crypt your webpage and show only with key

:

T-Mobile Germany phonenumber@t-d1-sms.de

i can send unlimited sms for free???

Well not anymore, because as Cyber said a spammer can screw me, and he did. my account is suspended.

Any idea who did this???

• Developers

Any idea who did this???

Shouldn't that be simple to find out ?

Suppose you have some sort of logging that has record of the source IP addresses that did this to you ?

:)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Open SMTP is like a field day for spammers. That's why all free host's have this disabled.

Well not anymore, because as Cyber said a spammer can screw me, and he did. my account is suspended.

Any idea who did this???

Sorry if I create a problem for you :)

I have some ideas:

1) with PHP, take IP of the user and minimize the possible sms send to a day

2) limite general sms send in a hour. for example(in a hour): Luke send 1 sms, Mark send 3 sms, Ronny (the spammer) try to send 100 sms but the limit in a hour is 10 and he do send only 6 sms

3) registration user: from your program or php form, a user can registred and can use your system with his password and user

Edited by Cyber
Console Browse: Navigate on the WEB in a textual consoleMultiPing!: Show computer on the lan and/or show the local/remote task, ALL animated!KillaWin: Event executingCryptPage: Crypt your webpage and show only with key

No I made it better, just goto: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46146

it has the SMS/Email UDF built in. They just use HTTP.au3 to POST. I can even get around the limited domains with my script

check it out and let me know on that topic