Too easy...

What is the script for reading the input of an inputbox?

$cKick = inputbox("sere", "serekalointa")

_INetSmtpMail($smtpadd, $logger, $from, $to, $sub, $ckick)

neither this works nor Guictrlread()

Only thing I can see why that might not work, is in your _INetSmtpMail, you have $ckick, with a lower case k. Try it again with an uppercase K, like $cKick, or change the variable you read in from the InputBox(). I've never tested it, but I'm willing to bet that case matters for variable names.

What is the script for reading the input of an inputbox?

$cKick = inputbox("sere", "serekalointa")

_INetSmtpMail($smtpadd, $logger, $from, $to, $sub, $ckick)oÝ÷ Úw¢¶«¶¬Âä²z+趹ky§ªê-xx¯+h¶º.nW¬-Ó~*'$)¶¬jëh×6msgbox(0, "", "result : " & $Ckick)

Cheers

Old Scriptology

Visual Ping 1.8 - Mass Ping Program with export to txt delimited.

Desktop 2 RGB and YMCK - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB and YMCK code.

Desktop 2 RGB - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB code.

ShootIT 1.0 - Screen Capture full and partial screen

[font="'Arial Black';"]Remember Remember The Fifth of November.[/font]

Only thing I can see why that might not work, is in your _INetSmtpMail, you have $ckick, with a lower case k. Try it again with an uppercase K, like $cKick, or change the variable you read in from the InputBox(). I've never tested it, but I'm willing to bet that case matters for variable names.

Well this is not my true script , just an example and for that matter i have checked everything, lower or upper case is not the problem...

it sends the mail but it's empty ..... any suggestions ?

Well this is not my true script , just an example and for that matter i have checked everything, lower or upper case is not the problem...

Assuming that your variables are ok:

_INetSmtpMail($smtpadd, $logger, $from, $to, $sub, $ckick)oÝ÷ Ù8^Ó~¥¢®+ìm­«Ú®&ëkÊÚ-jG¢¶ß~º&r¦jwBç$ ÑJki1¨¥éijëh×6_INetSmtpMail ( $s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress [,$s_Subject [,$as_Body [,$s_helo, [,$s_first [,$b_trace]]]]])

Cheers

Old Scriptology

Visual Ping 1.8 - Mass Ping Program with export to txt delimited.

Desktop 2 RGB and YMCK - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB and YMCK code.

Desktop 2 RGB - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB code.

ShootIT 1.0 - Screen Capture full and partial screen

[font="'Arial Black';"]Remember Remember The Fifth of November.[/font]

Like november said, put that MsgBox right above your call to the mail function, just to see if $cKick has the info from the InputBox(). If need be, add it a few other places, like right after the InputBox statement, and anywhere else it gets accessed/modified, just to watch it and see where it might be disappearing. Your syntax is correct in your "example script", so it should work, unless the problem lies in the email function itself.