Master SMS Messenger

Need I say more.

Posted Image Posted Image

http://cyberzerocool.com/Master SMS.zip

UPDATE: I LOST V2 so I will try to find it.

Script Updated

Version II

Script Updated

It now has improved search and a Find Carrier Feature

Script Updated

It now uses <Removed> and HTTP.au3 to send a post request directly to the server so it is much faster

Edited by CyberZeroCool
Link removed, lead to a site with an adult content warning.

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thats pretty cool. I see your usng a php page to handle requests, neat idea.

Works great!

The search thing is a bit confusing though, how does it know which one in the list to use as an email address?

you have to select an item from the list. I want to add a little more error handling and a help button or something.

thanks

@Secure_ICT

Yeah what you said got me thinking

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

The download does not seem to be working, the account is suspended apparently.

Yeah, Someone took advantage of my script and almost had my hosting blacklisted. My sister owns the server and suspended me.

Thanks a lot!

I found that someone spammed the phone number: 530400****

with the message: "Chivas sucks you motherf*****, its all about the america"

From IP: 206.15.239.253

From Location: Sacramento County Office of Education

The owner of the phone number believe that the spammer is: Eric Dominguez

I will be looking into this some more to possibly have the spammer banned from the forum.

Edited by CyberZeroCool

Script Updated

Check First Post

It now uses http://lulzspace.com/textmessages/index.php and HTTP.au3 to send a post request directly to the server so it is much faster

If you are working in a company and got an old machine, get linux, smstools and a gsm-modem and your set. GSM-modems aren't cheap, but they work with a standard sim-card, you don't have to give critical data to others and you can dial all numbers you want. At least it works like a charm since a few months here, after our software-partner gave us that hint. :)

I know that it sounds a little harsh, but it's more a little advice, since inet may not be working, the site may go down and other crap as well, so I think this may be more convincing.

If you are working in a company and got an old machine, get linux, smstools and a gsm-modem and your set. GSM-modems aren't cheap, but they work with a standard sim-card, you don't have to give critical data to others and you can dial all numbers you want. At least it works like a charm since a few months here, after our software-partner gave us that hint. :)

I know that it sounds a little harsh, but it's more a little advice, since inet may not be working, the site may go down and other crap as well, so I think this may be more convincing.

Thanks but this is cheaper and easier. I could just use any email too, I dont need there site. as long as I can email the company the cell phone will get a message.

And even if you dont know the carrier you can use: http://www.fonefinder.net/

Check First Post

Posted Image

http://cyberzerocool.com/Master SMS.zip

Script Updated

It now has improved search and a Find Carrier Feature

Hey look, I think those ideas are cool, and you can definitely use them for privat messages. *pulling-of-my-hat* :) But as I said, you need the access to the internet. With the gsm-modem, you don't. That's all.

Hey look, I think those ideas are cool, and you can definitely use them for privat messages. *pulling-of-my-hat* :) But as I said, you need the access to the internet. With the gsm-modem, you don't. That's all.

ohh ok, cool but most people have high speed.

but with your idea would you have a phone number that the gsm number is coming from since its a sim card in there? if so you could spam a radio show to win prizes right?

Thanks for making this script. I know plenty of people who would benefit from this.

If you figure out a way for the script to "predict" the carrier based on the area code and 3-digit you would have a marketable app.

CSun

Edited by CSun

Thanks for making this script. I know plenty of people who would benefit from this.

If you figure out a way for the script to "predict" the carrier based on the area code and 3-digit you would have a marketable app.

CSun

I could make that, no problem but what use would it have besides text messaging?

Maybe I wasn't precise: You don't need any physical connection to a telephone socket if you got a gsm-modem. You take a pc, connect the the gsm-modem to the serial port, plug a little antenna to the modem (and a power supply), put in a sim-card (like you use for cell phones) and you are set up.

You can use windows-software if like that, of course, but I'll stick with linux since it fits nicely with nagios. :)

You will have to pay for the sms (remember the sim-card), but as I said, it's just a solution for companies that want to get their messages if the internet-router is broken and burning. :)

Your's is cheaper, sure. It's just that I watched a lot of sites going up and down while thinking about getting messages if some services or computers are making trouble. I wanted a permanent solution and it should be secure; and companies are willing to pay for that.

Maybe I wasn't precise: You don't need any physical connection to a telephone socket if you got a gsm-modem. You take a pc, connect the the gsm-modem to the serial port, plug a little antenna to the modem (and a power supply), put in a sim-card (like you use for cell phones) and you are set up.

You can use windows-software if like that, of course, but I'll stick with linux since it fits nicely with nagios. :)

You will have to pay for the sms (remember the sim-card), but as I said, it's just a solution for companies that want to get their messages if the internet-router is broken and burning. :)

Your's is cheaper, sure. It's just that I watched a lot of sites going up and down while thinking about getting messages if some services or computers are making trouble. I wanted a permanent solution and it should be secure; and companies are willing to pay for that.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but you could set up for unlimited texting.

I could make that, no problem but what use would it have besides text messaging?

If a user only knew the cell#(but not the provider) of the person they want to text I would think the reasons are obvious.

CSun

If a user only knew the cell#(but not the provider) of the person they want to text I would think the reasons are obvious.

CSun

Ok, well have you checked out the latest version. Download it at the first post. Just remember to extract the files first