Need Help! Reading from an .ini file

Okay I wanna make my script read a .ini file, I tried including the .ini as an include statement, and it works fine b 4 I compile it. But when I compile it the .ini is inculded so the changes I make to the exterior file do not take effect. How can I make it so my program will read the exterior .ini file?

Edited by SteveO

Okay I wanna make my script read a .ini file, I tried including the .ini as an include statement, and it works fine b 4 I compile it. But when I compile it the .ini is inculded so the changes I make to the exterior file do not take effect. How can I make it so my program will read the exterior .ini file?

look

THIS and THIS and THIS

should help

Edited by c4nm7

okay! Thanks! :)

I'm just pretty new to auto it, I know some C++ so it's not that hard, but I just needed a reference.

lol if you see i got involved in autoiting just at 25-April 07 , and i managed to make some pretty nice programms... not to much but they work fine... it's a matter of time before you start making great and big programms!!!

4 important places: FUNCTIONS page, HELP file, FORUMS and Au3Lib

okay! Thanks! :)

I'm just pretty new to auto it, I know some C++ so it's not that hard, but I just needed a reference.

ok btw as you can see i got involved in autoiting just at 25-April 07 so im not an old user...

ok btw as you can see i got involved in autoiting just at 25-April 07 so im not an old user...

Nice! I got into it a while back, for about a day or two. Then I just stopped. But this time I'm actually trying to learn it.