Ie.au3 help

im new to ie automation and ie.au3 and what not.. but i am having trouble i looked at the help file, but am still having problems. i saw the example scripts of logging into Hotmail, wich uses the _Ieformgetcollection() but im unsure how to get the form i want when there is multiple ones..(http://www.yahoo.com/r/m7)

and then when i tried this, it came up with only one form.. which is why im confused.

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate ("http://www.yahoo.com/r/m7")
$oForms = _IEFormGetCollection ($oIE)
MsgBox(0, "Forms Info", "There are " & @extended & " forms on this page")
For $oForm In $oForms
    MsgBox(0, "Form Info", $oForm.name)
Next

Any help would be great!

Edited by lopolop

there is no error, there is only one form on the page.

if there are any frames or iframes on the page in question, you'll have to perform a _IEFormGetCollection($x) on those frames where $x is the reference to the frame to get the forms found inside.

Edited by ame1011
[font="Impact"] I always thought dogs laid eggs, and I learned something today. [/font]

[EDIT 2]

:) another problem.. at the bottom of the page there is a picture, that changes with every refresh.. it always has the same beginning so it should be easy, but i didn't see one but is there a Save File for IE? i want to save to show in a gui later(the .jpg)

well i did it by getting the body html and _stringBetween, i just feel like there would be a simple function to.. o well, its not slow or anything so thats cool

Edited by lopolop