TCP functions

I now this is noob question but, how to ex. search google for some text and receive answer of google server without opening browser window (only on variables)... i want to ask google for sites with Fifa2007 fraze, and next to receive it answer and schow it (the server answer) to user of script, wery helpful will be some example code for this (im really noob, sory) i just want to give google some http request and receive the answer. p.s-sorry for my english but im from Poland. Thx for all answers in this topic.

Edited by Uriziel01

This is not really a forum where people post what they need and get a script written for them. Mostly you get help writing your own script. First things first... have you downloaded AutoIt and checked out the help file that comes with it? Did you get a look at the various _IE functions? What have you already coded?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I already do it myself, but thx for good intensions... p.s-i readed the help file meany times...

Cool! :)

Glad you got it working, and welcome to AutoIt!

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law