Here goes again

here what i realy wanted

I want to make a control in these programs which will cala my autoit-made program

Thus i need my autoit program not to load untill i press this button i integrated in my

Applicate . . ."meaning windows explorer, notepad . . . . . . etc"

In this way the problem isn't in the code ir's more in the programming skills in gen-

eral. . .well it shouldnot been in autoit may be other ways without having to load any

programs in th e ram.

Thanks for reading this whole paragraph and helping me

Ibrahim, You have posted this up three times and i'm sure are making a lot of the forum users quite irritated. Obviously there have been people who to their credit have tried to help you and you go and start a new post half way through your previous one. Stick to making one post, that way people will only have to answer your question in one place instead of 4 different places.

As for your question, I don't think your being clear enough on what you actually want to do. Please try and be a bit more precise and lets try to keep this the only thread about this topic :)

Dave

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"I don't need to know everything, I just need to know where to find it when I need it"....EinsteinAnd in our case... That's the AutoIT helpfile ;) Please read before posting!!!

THANKS DAVE FOR YOU NOTICE ,HERE WHAT I WANT. . .DID YOU GIVE A LOOK AT THE WINRAR FILES".RAR" CHECK ITS PROPERITIES IT GOT A NEW TAB AND WHEN U INSTALL "DISK VIEW" IT GIVES YOU A NEW BUTTONS ON THE EXPLORER WINDOW ALL THIS WITHOUT LOADING THE PROGRAM IN THE MEMORY.AND THAT'S WHAT I REALY WANT,I'M KEEPING THIS TO THIS TOPIC ONLY HOPE FOR AN ANSWER AND SORRY TO BE VERY PUSHY

Nice work but read what i posted carefully all i need is to create the new tabs and gui embedded in my explorer and other window without loading any extra programs

LOOK AT THE WINRAR FILES".RAR" CHECK ITS PROPERITIES IT GOT A NEW TAB AND WHEN U INSTALL "DISK VIEW" IT GIVES YOU A NEW BUTTONS ON THE EXPLORER WINDOW ALL THIS WITHOUT LOADING THE PROGRAM IN THE MEMORY

Yeah but the thing is winrar is registering a .dll (rarext.dll) and CLSID's to windows shell extension to acomplish this , so it is loading a module into memory to do what it's doing. Maybe look into creating a .dll that registers it itself in windows and you could do the same.

Good luck

Cheers

Edited by smashly

hey smashy i know that already and that's what i realy want so u know a way to how to this with autoit . . . .and thanks for your help man

((Some People)) Already answered me with incomplete answers so. . .the question is sure obvious and understood and guys with comments please save it i cannot tolerate everytime i check my posts to see just comments . . . though thnx for ur comment

comment.

Everybody's right. You suck. Ha ha. If you cant program, take classes or take up a new hobby. Like Finger painting or something. Stop bothering us with your stupid, non-english, questions.

--Thank you, and good day. :)

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif]My Scripts: From Most recent to least.[/font]Countdown GUI | QLOCK TWO | FlipClock | Slot Machine My UDF:_GenerateRandomNoRepeat | _GuiSnap