Admin File Management

TheSaint

If like me, you surf the web as a common basic user, without Administrator Privileges - like they tell you you should, then if you have NTFS formatted drive/s, you should find this little program indespensible.

Admin File Management used in conjunction with my other little program - Admin Rights, is a file management program that allows you to - Copy, Move, Rename, Delete or Edit any file or folder that normally won't because of Administrator Rights.

Basically you use my Admin Rights program, which has been enabled by the Administrator (first use), to create a shortcut for the Admin File Management program. This shortcut starts the Admin Rights program hidden, and then automatically starts the Admin File Management program with Administrator Privileges. When you quit the Admin File Management program, the Admin Rights program also quits automatically.

While the Admin File Management program is open, you can browse to any file or folder from within the program, and perform one of the above mentioned tasks.

It's as simple as that, no fiddly bits, just a lot of power to do what you want ... an angst saver ... I only wish I'd thought of this aspect sooner.

The Admin Rights program on its own, is also great for installing programs when logged on to the Net without Administrator Privileges or for allowing other users to play games that require the same.

Please Enjoy! :)

P.S. If you have a spare moment sometime, then please give me some feedback ... it's always nice to know if what you do is appreciated ... or even if you have other comments or suggestions ... reporting bugs, goes without saying!

Remember, that just adding a simple thank you, helps keep this topic alive for others to see.

TheSaint :)

Admin File Management (previous downloads: 562)

Admin.ico (previous downloads: 264)

MY OTHER STUFF

Admin Rights & Shortcuts For All

Autoit Programmer's Aids

Context Options

New Folders

Projects Backup

Script Templates

Simple CDPlayer v1.2

CyberSlug's - GuiBuilder

Edited by TheSaint

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

great job

I'm glad to be from the first to say thank you

now I'm gonna try your stuff and I'll keep you posted

thanks again kepp up the good work

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

No worries star2

Thanks for your comments :)

Spoiler

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

• 9 months later...

good one TheSaint!

Oops ... going back over some of my old posts, I noticed I hadn't thanked you iceberg ... apologies and thankyou! :)

Better late than never ... I hope!

Spoiler

userbar.png

Works fine for me - thx for sharing! :)

No worries Dizzy ... enjoy!

Spoiler

userbar.png

Hi Saint

I am so new at this its not funny. But I am laughing my but off at myself.

I would like to know if you help people write scripts for online games such as PartyPoker?

I play this alot and have come to know that many players have a script for Chiprelaoder and have yet to understand how they get it.

If you can help me I will be exstreamly appreciated thank you. ;):)

ChrisIrons

Hi Saint

I am so new at this its not funny. But I am laughing my but off at myself.

I would like to know if you help people write scripts for online games such as PartyPoker?

I play this alot and have come to know that many players have a script for Chiprelaoder and have yet to understand how they get it.

If you can help me I will be exstreamly appreciated thank you. :):)

ChrisIrons

Hi chrisions

I don't know anything about PartyPoker and haven't participated in online games at this stage. If you want help for a script, then -

(1) make a start yourself.

(2) post what you've started, with info about what you are attempting and what you are having trouble with.

BUT DON'T PUT REQUESTS LIKE THIS ON SOMEBODY ELSE'S POST ... I think they call it spamming!

Plenty of people here will be willing to help you, if you do the right thing, make an effort, and be patient! :party:

Spoiler

userbar.png

• 6 months later...

The latest version of the Admin File Management program can now be downloaded from TheSaint's Toolbox post ... along with many of my other programs.

:)

Spoiler

userbar.png