Problem with expression

Elseif $RetryCount > or == $MaxRetrys Then

This is an illegal expression in any language I can think of. The suntax for what you are trying to do is as described above, ">=" which stands for Greater then OR equal to. This is a general syntax problem in which the compiler does not understand what you are trying to do.For a list of operators used in autoit search the index for Operators.

:)

Dave

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"I don't need to know everything, I just need to know where to find it when I need it"....EinsteinAnd in our case... That's the AutoIT helpfile ;) Please read before posting!!!

Don't know what is trying to do, but if need to be case sensitive then you need == otherwise = will ignore upper or lower case.

But if case is an issue, it's a string compare and '>' is invalid. So it's just wrong all around.

For numeric: >=

For string: ==

Can't mix 'em.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law