Include error

I receive this error when I attempt to start the AutoIT debugger. I presume it results from some mixup with the include files but I have performed a complete re-install and still get the error.

A3LListView.au3

Func _ListView_AddArray(...)

Error: duplicate function name

Thanks

I receive this error when I attempt to start the AutoIT debugger. I presume it results from some mixup with the include files but I have performed a complete re-install and still get the error.

A3LListView.au3

Func _ListView_AddArray(...)

Error: duplicate function name

Thanks

Have you downloaded the latest version of PaulIA's Auto3Lib.au3 UDFs? The A3LListView.au3 include file is part of that collection, and the version I have contains:

_ListView_AddArray

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adds items from an array to the control

_ListView_AddArray($hWnd, ByRef $aItems)

So if you are using that UDF and also declaring a function of your own by that name... you got an issue. If PaulIA's UDF is causing that on its own, you should post it to the topic I linked above. PaulIA is very responsive to feedback there.

:)

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Have you downloaded the latest version of PaulIA's Auto3Lib.au3 UDFs? The A3LListView.au3 include file is part of that collection, and the version I have contains:

So if you are using that UDF and also declaring a function of your own by that name... you got an issue. If PaulIA's UDF is causing that on its own, you should post it to the topic I linked above. PaulIA is very responsive to feedback there.

Answered in other thread.
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt

For future reference, Paul's Auto3Lib installer targets the standard include directory. Stumpii based his debugger on the beta version which when installed, has an include directory of its own. I have asked Stumpii if we can change his debugger to use the standard version and therefore the Auto3Lib updated include files.