Andrew's Anti Snooping Tool Version 1.4.3.152

Andrew's Anti Snooping Tool Version 1.4.3.152

Description: Instantaneously hide all/one of the open windows with a keypress. With another keypress you can bring them all back.

Features:

Hides ALL open windows, even most video games

Start on startup

Change keybinds

Stealth mode - Turns the tray icon off but still runs in background when key is pressed.

Enabling Volume Disabling - When the keybind that hides all of the windows is pressed, the sound is muted. (I mostly use this if I'm watching a video). When the windows come back the sound is put back.

Option for Mouse-type Keybind with mouse position - When turned on, move mouse to top left to hide windows. Move mouse to bottom right to unhide.

Option for Mouse-type Keybind with mouse clicks - Press Mouse1 and Mouse2 to activate hiding. Press in scroll wheel to deactivate.

*Updated* Screensaver option - Enables YOUR SCREENSAVER YOU SELECT THROUGH PROPERTIES>SCREENSAVER when the key is pressed

Option to hide all windows that are opened after keybind is pressed

Stores settings for future use

Disable Music Only - Disables music only when the keybind is pressed

Option to Hide/Show Tray Icons

*New* Password Protection - Requires a password you specify to bring all the windows back

*Updated* Gui looks better

Known Bugs:

None!

To do List:

Exception List - A list of set windows that won't be effected by hiding all windows.

Security Key - Use a USB device to unlock your computer. When enabled, without usb device plugged in, computer is frozen, task manager can't come up, keyboard/mouse is disabled

Updates From Previous Versions:

*New* Password Protection Option- Requires a password you specify to bring all the windows back

*Updated* Gui looks better

*Updated* Screensaver option - Enables YOUR SCREENSAVER YOU SELECT THROUGH PROPERTIES>SCREENSAVER when the key is pressed

Credits: SleepyXtreme(Andrew) with some help from smstroble. Also, I used tuape's SysTray_UDF

Let me know what you think!

NOTE TO ALL WHO HAVE PREVIOUS VERSIONS:

START ON STARTUP IS NOW DONE THROUGH REGISTRY SO IF YOU HAD IT ENABLED, GO TO START>PROGRAM FILES>STARTUP AND DELETE AAST.EXE

Edited by SleepyXtreme