[ ? ] strange tray item behavior

this is the script

#Include <Constants.au3>
#include <IE.au3>

Opt("TrayMenuMode",1)   ; Default tray menu items (Script Paused/Exit) will not be shown.
$go = TrayCreateItem ("Google")
$exititem       = TrayCreateItem("Exit")
TraySetState()

While 1
    $msg = TrayGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $msg = $go
            _IECreate ("www.google.com")
        Case $msg = $exititem
            ExitLoop
    EndSelect
WEnd

Exit

the real script hase more than 20 tray item each has it's own [ IE create ] command

whaen I click on any tray item it will open the IE window acording to it's command

but after I close the IE window and try to click another tray item it simply stops working and even doesn't exit?

can anybody help?

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

any one?

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

The code you posted works fine for me.

after u run it just leave it for a few seconds go back to the tray it will be paused

oe maby the problem is in my pc

this might be it!!!

_IECreate ("www.google.com", 0, 1, 0, 0)

opens the default web browser

I've used the _IECreate cause it create new window

so it works now?

thanks to u it's working fine now

:) i had the same problem long ago so i knew the solution !

_IECreate ("www.google.com", 0, 1, 0, 0)

well, it's really perfect

my problem is that I don't like to read to much

but even so I just do this reading thing alot

thank you so much my friend

couldn't help saying that u have prety nice scripts

I've visited your stuff nice jop any advice to learn how to script up

Edited by star2

well, it's really perfect

my problem is that I don't like to read to much

but even so I just do this reading thing alot

thank you so much my friend

couldn't help saying that u have prety nice scripts

I've visited your stuff nice jop any advice to learn how to script up

well there are 4 places that will help you

help file , Au3Lib , Functions Page and of course spend a lot of time at the forums looking at example scripts and looking at other members questions at General Help and support forum...

and the fact that it's summer will give you a lot of time for scripting

:)

well there are 4 places that will help you

help file , Au3Lib , Functions Page and of course spend a lot of time at the forums looking at example scripts and looking at other members questions at General Help and support forum...

and the fact that it's summer will give you a lot of time for scripting

:)

yab this what I'm gonna do if I had the time

cause I'm planing my wedding with my future wife

yab this what I'm gonna do if I had the time

cause I'm planing my wedding with my future wife

:) , lol just saw

25 years old

well wish you the best and good autoiting

:) , lol just saw

25 years old

well wish you the best and good autoiting

don't be surprised I'm older than u but there's no shame of learning even if the teacher is so much yonger !!

thanks for the scripts

don't be surprised I'm older than u but there's no shame of learning even if the teacher is so much yonger !!

thanks for the scripts

lol you r welcome

Edited by c4nm7