Irc Channel?

Hi all,

I've looked just about everywhere, is theres an autoit irc channel for help with autoit etc?

And if there is, on which network :)

Thanks alot,

DeFirence

i dont think so :)

ok, since it seems there is no irc channel for autoit, if forum peeps around here wanna chat and help people in realtime u could use #autoitscript on FreeNode IRC Network

Connect to:

chat.freenode.net

and join #autoitscript

See you there :)

DeF

ok, since it seems there is no irc channel for autoit, if forum peeps around here wanna chat and help people in realtime u could use #autoitscript on FreeNode IRC Network

Connect to:

chat.freenode.net

and join #autoitscript

See you there :)

DeF

well you can request jon (administrator) to create a chat room for everyone and spread it to the forums!!

dont seem to find your channel

#autoitscript... :)

I've had a channel running in the background for some months. Got a release-announce bot running and a few users

idling, with some new ones peeping in every now and then. Haven't felt like announcing it anywhere, to avoid botters

and 14-year old kids. Just started it for some friends and some script-testing, but after a while people found their way.

I've looked just about everywhere, is theres an autoit irc channel for help with autoit etc?

So, yes. But very very underground and exclusive :)

But of course now that you declared it's existance everyone's gonna PM you for it cause the'll think it's for the leetz0rz only. Which it's obviously not since I'm not there. :)

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

Pretty much yes. Consider it a quest.

Ok, I'll give you a hint. The channel-name starts with an A :)

You're the master of deception :)

Support bacteria; it's the only culture most people have.LxP's Learning to Script with AutoIt 3 - Excellent starting placeVolly's Links Page - Links to cool and useful scriptsAutoIt Wrappers - Valuater's AutoIt Wrappers post. Lots of good stuff.Support AutoIt - Make a donation here; I did.[size="2"]#include <Guinness.pint>[/size]

I found the link to where it is hosted. But I cant find the join button.

:)

lol right if their is a channel (which i personally believe it does not exist) what kind of irc channel is it if noone knows it?

:)

lol right if their is a channel (which i personally believe it does not exist) what kind of irc channel is it if noone knows it?

I joined it and asked them what your issue might be. They said the JOIN button can be hidden by a lameness detection function... :)
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law