koda graphic question

Hi all,

pls. is possible in this great program change the color of any graphic? I mean the color, with the graphic is fill in.

I try it with change in Bgcolor and color, but it doesnt work.

thanke you. I hope, that this is not offtopic :).

Edited by danusko

It's not implemented yet.

Look here and here at my ideas how it could be done.

to koda i have idea too

- f.e. i didnt find a undo, (when i need a step back)

and bugs

- input box didnt fix height, when i enlarge (with mouse) it, after any action it jump back. And after save and close, and start program it is again default size (no my enlarged) :)

Edited by danusko

to koda i have idea too

- f.e. i didnt find a undo, (when i need a step back)

and bugs

- input box didnt fix height, when i enlarge (with mouse) it, after any action it jump back. And after save and close, and start program it is again default size (no my enlarged) :)

The height of an input box is only determined by the font size, this is not a bug.

There is no undo yet and LazyCat has warned us to make frequent saves of our designs.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I'm tried to make Undo twice. The simplest implementation possible - saving whole form in stack when every change performed, but this will be huge performance and memory issue, especially on big forms. The logical next step is saving only changed control(s). The prototype is works, but still need a huge amount of work... or some other good idea :) Not sure it will be done in next release.

I'm tried to make Undo twice. The simplest implementation possible - saving whole form in stack when every change performed, but this will be huge performance and memory issue, especially on big forms. The logical next step is saving only changed control(s). The prototype is works, but still need a huge amount of work... or some other good idea :) Not sure it will be done in next release.

So make first method (save whole form)

and in Options make configurable number of undo steps.

I think only a few Undo steps would be better then no Undo.