Help for a newb plz

Im trying to build a script and here are my problems.

1. There are 2 instances of the window that I am trying to target, yet I only want to target one of them, and have an option for it to only run when inactive or when active also. Im not sure how to do this but i think that I may need to set it so I open windowes in a certain order?

2. I want the inactive window Im targeting to be sent F1 and a mouse click at coords 32,32 and repaeat these operations every 10 seconds without interfering with my mouse or making the window active. Im not sure if this is possible.

3. A way to stop the script

My last attempt at creating this script ended me up with an unstoppable script that spammed windows help and toolbars and stuff forcing a restart, im so noob lol...

my windows resolution im not thinking it matters since I know the coords I want to click but I may be wrong..... If anyone can help me out it would be great. Thanks

Im trying to build a script and here are my problems.

1. There are 2 instances of the window that I am trying to target, yet I only want to target one of them, and have an option for it to only run when inactive or when active also. Im not sure how to do this but i think that I may need to set it so I open windowes in a certain order?

2. I want the inactive window Im targeting to be sent F1 and a mouse click at coords 32,32 and repaeat these operations every 10 seconds without interfering with my mouse or making the window active. Im not sure if this is possible.

3. A way to stop the script

My last attempt at creating this script ended me up with an unstoppable script that spammed windows help and toolbars and stuff forcing a restart, im so noob lol...

my windows resolution im not thinking it matters since I know the coords I want to click but I may be wrong..... If anyone can help me out it would be great. Thanks

2.) Unless there is a control that you want to click at (32,32) there is no way to click specific coordinates while a window is minimized.

3.) HotKeySet()

Haha the window im targetting isnt going to be minimized just bhind the other window, does that make a difference? Also, there is a control that is activated with the F1 key which is clickable also (not at those coords) but using the window info it doesnt show the control when i hover or click the control or press the F1 key. Am i doing something wrong to look for the control? I know i could do this by sending packets but since this is for a mmorpg packet sniffing and sending could get me banned.

Also I could run the windows in window mode and make it so the clickable area is seen on screen although the window is behind the active one. Is there a way to send a click to that spot on the window in the background without bringing the window to the foreground and taking control of the mouse cursor?

Thanks for your replies...

Also what would the code be if I were to do what im asking while the window WAS the foreground active window? I only want the code to run ONLY while the window is active and to pause otherwise. Since I cant even get it to work that way. Thanks

Edited by 2Newb