Example Wanted

Hmmm... I think the title and teaser say it all... but just in case:

Does anyone have script(s) that access a MySQL database as built and maintained by WordPress? My WordPress files are all on L***x servers, but I'm installing MySQL on one of my Windowboxen...

How about it? Anyone?

Nobody needs a job. Not much, anyway. Before you need a job, there's a lot of other stuff you need. More or less in order of how badly you need them: AIR, WATER, FOOD, SHELTER, CLOTHING, COMPANIONSHIP, and ACTIVITY. You've been led to believe you need money to "pay" someone else to provide those for you - all but AIR, so far. How long is it going to be before you have to "pay" for AIR, too?

*off topic*

why L***x?

EDIT:and not Linux

First, it's NOT "*off topic*". You may be missing the point, which is access to MySQL database files with AutoIT. I'd love to see some examples, if you've got some or pointer(s) to some.

Second... let's see... you may be unaware of it, but there is often a bit of argy-bargy between those who fancy themselves to be proponents of L***x on the one hand (and all those various flavors often identified as *nix) and of "Windoze" on the other... Me? I don't care, one way or t'other - the OS is a means to the end of whatever app is involved. L***x is better for some things; Windows is better for others; some things are pretty much a tossup. Some versions of L***x suck, as do some versions of Windows.

Your mileage may vary according to inflationary pressures.

Still looking for MySQL examples.

Nobody needs a job. Not much, anyway. Before you need a job, there's a lot of other stuff you need. More or less in order of how badly you need them: AIR, WATER, FOOD, SHELTER, CLOTHING, COMPANIONSHIP, and ACTIVITY. You've been led to believe you need money to "pay" someone else to provide those for you - all but AIR, so far. How long is it going to be before you have to "pay" for AIR, too?