PixelSearch Function

I had an idea for something today, but for it to work I needed a function that would check for a certain color in a certain coordinate and if it was there then it would exit the loop. So in other words I was wondering what PixelSearch, my impression is that it might not work. Because what it does is checks for a rectangle of the same pixels. So I was just wondering if it would work for what I'm doing. Pretty much what I would be doing is something like, or the script would look something like this..

While

MouseClick( X , Y )

$VarCar = PixelSearch

EndIf $VarCar = 1

PixelSearch

MouseClick( X , Y )

Okay well that was just a rough, well VERY rough draft of what I would want to do. And I was wondering if I could make it so it would check and if it was there then do something else.. But I don't know if PixelSearch would work.. Thanks in advance, please just post if you need even further defintion..

You can always build your own - like "PixelSearch" function.

In your case - build a function which calculates how many pixels are between your coordinates and use PixelGetColour for each pixel in the area - if the colour is found then - exit.

It will take a good work but finally you will have your own function. :)

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

Okay well thanks I never have actually made my own function. So I guess this will be a new experaince!

Well ... everyone usually learn something from "new experiences" and everyone have to "start" by doing something. :)

Start working on easy scripts, reading from help (if you need to) and ask for help - I will provide it anytime (if I know the answer of course :) ) and everyone on this forum would help.

Good luck

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)