Codename Pintsize pinger

Hy, i wanna make a little soft for our LAN, this soft needs to contain this elements, a frame where the results for some pinging should appear, the errors if are some, better sad, the window where the info is displayed, two or more input fields, where i put the hostname\ip adress i wanna ping, u know, im gonna try and build the guy, then i will attach it here and there i will start to do things in it.

Srry for my bad eng.

Hy, i wanna make a little soft for our LAN, this soft needs to contain this elements, a frame where the results for some pinging should appear, the errors if are some, better sad, the window where the info is displayed, two or more input fields, where i put the hostname\ip adress i wanna ping, u know, im gonna try and build the guy, then i will attach it here and there i will start to do things in it.

Srry for my bad eng.

Welcome to AutoIt!

:)

Have you downloaded AutoIt and ScitTE yet? Do the quick tutorial in the help file that comes with AutoIt, including the basic "Hello, World" scipt.

Start with some more basic parts, like just a script that pings the address and shows the results. Then take a shot at just presenting the basic GUI.

When you have specific questions, post the code you've got (even if broken) and you'll get plenty of help.

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Yes, offcourse ive downloded, ive worked with autoit in the past, i just need to know what elements i need to use.

Start with GuiCreate() and add the GuiCtrlCreateInput() for your input parameters, and maybe a GuiCtrlCreateList() for the list, plus a GuiCtrlCreateButton() or two for the actions you want.

If you get stuck, post your code and you'll get lots of help.

Cheers!

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law