Need Help. My scripts are being detected as virus's

I have a few scripts that I use on my domain when people logon and off their workstation. I came in this morning to find out that my NAV server has detected them as a MSN.Flooder virus.

here are the logs...

Scan type: Auto-Protect Scan

Event: Security Risk Found!

Threat: MSN.Flooder

File: C:\Backup\NETVIE~1\NETVIE~1.EXE

Computer: ADMIN

User: COMPANY\administrator

Action taken: Clean failed : Quarantine failed : Delete succeeded : Access denied

Date found: Thursday, May 31, 2007 9:38:23 AM

-------

currently I am trying to find away to allow these programs on the nav server.. but is there anything that I can do in autoit?

I have a few scripts that I use on my domain when people logon and off their workstation. I came in this morning to find out that my NAV server has detected them as a MSN.Flooder virus.

here are the logs...

Scan type: Auto-Protect Scan

Event: Security Risk Found!

Threat: MSN.Flooder

File: C:\Backup\NETVIE~1\NETVIE~1.EXE

Computer: ADMIN

User: COMPANY\administrator

Action taken: Clean failed : Quarantine failed : Delete succeeded : Access denied

Date found: Thursday, May 31, 2007 9:38:23 AM

-------

currently I am trying to find away to allow these programs on the nav server.. but is there anything that I can do in autoit?

You need to update your definitions to newest ones. Symantec has fixed this for Symantec Antivirus, i am sure it's fixed in NAV aswell or should be within day.

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)

You need to update your definitions to newest ones. Symantec has fixed this for Symantec Antivirus, i am sure it's fixed in NAV aswell or should be within day.

Definitions are updated to 5/30/2007...

I have a feeling that last nights update is what started this whole mess... prior to yesterday.. my logon script ran fine