Andrew's Anti Snooping Tool

Andrew's Anti Snooping Tool

Current Version: 4.3.5.17

Description: Instantaneously hide all/one of the open windows with a keypress. With another keypress you can bring them all back.

Options:

Stealth mode - Hides the tray icon when the hide function is activated and brings it back when deactivated.

Password Protection - Requires a password you specify to bring all the windows back.

Disable Sound - When the hide function is activated, the sound is muted. The sound is unmuted when the hide function is deactivated.

Disable Music Only - When the hide function is activated, all music/video sound is muted. I.E. Itunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp ect. The sound is unmuted when the hide function is deactivated.

Mouse Position On - When turned on, the hide function is activated by moving the mouse to the top left hand corner of your screen. To deactivate the hide function, move the mouse to the bottom right hand corner of your screen.

Mouse Click On - When turned on, press Mouse1 (Left Click) and Mouse2 (Right Click) together to activate the hide function. Press in scroll wheel to deactivate the hide function.

Keep Windows Hidden - When turned on, all new windows will be hidden after the hide function is activated. To stop this process, deactivate the hide function.

Hide/Show Tray Icons - When turned on, all non-system tray icons will be hidden when the hide function is activated. To bring them back deactivate the hide function.

Screensaver On - Enables YOUR SCREENSAVER YOU SELECT THROUGH PROPERTIES>SCREENSAVER when the hide function is activated.

Monitor Off - When enabled, Monitor Off will turn off your monitor while the windows are being hidden and turn back on when the hide function is completed.

Low Priority On - When enabled, Low Priority On will reduce the 'priority' of the windows that are hidden. Therefore, if you hide a LOT of windows and someone else uses the computer, it's not likely they will notice a change in system performance. Warning! - This may cause some programs to crash due to system instability.

*NEW* *Updated with better method* Tray Hidden Windows - When enabled, Tray Hidden Windows will create tray icons of the hidden windows. When you left click these icons, the windows will be displayed.

*NEW* Disable Task Manager - When the hide function is enabled, Task Manager will be disabled so there is no way in hell anyone can see find out what you're running. When the hide function is disabled, Task Manager is enabled.

Settings:

Exceptions - Prevents certain windows from being effected by the hide function. You only need to enter in a partial name of the window. For instance, if you enter in microsoft, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint ect will be passed over.

Start on startup

Change Keybinds - Change the keys used for activated all functions

USB Mode - Creates a USB version of AAST on a USB device and works solely off of the USB device. More information is provided in the help file.

Features:

Hides ALL open windows, even most video games

Stores settings for future use

Help File

Check for Updates

Known Bugs:

None!

To Do List:

Hide Internet Activity

And as I've said in previous posts, i do not want to open this up to the public because i wish to sell it eventually. if you need help or want to know how i did something, i'll be glad to help you.

Credits: SleepyXtreme(Andrew) with some help from smstroble. Also, I used tuape's SysTray_UDF and Valuater's Xskin

More credits in the 'About'

Total previous downloads from this post and previous ones: 3000+

DOWNLOAD HERE \/

AAST_INSTALLER.exe

Edited by SleepyXtreme

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a min. I'll check the program.

--->>SAFE<<---

Things noticed. It DOES write to registery. So if you don't like that. Do not run it. The exe above is an installer (Safe) The exe's installed are also safe.

When it checks for updates. It looks to his site it looks like. Not sure if i'm allowed to post a link though...

---

Also very nice script. It's pretty clean too.

Edited by Firestorm

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

• Developers

Give me a min. I'll check the program.

--->>SAFE<<---

Things noticed. It DOES write to registery. So if you don't like that. Do not run it. The exe above is an installer (Safe) The exe's installed are also safe.

When it checks for updates. It looks to his site it looks like. Not sure if i'm allowed to post a link though...

---

Also very nice script. It's pretty clean too.

Can you explain why you feel you needed to share this info in this way and why we should thrust you more than the OP?

Or is it you like to show off you can also "read" the source of a compiled program without knowing the password ?

Either way ... its sad ...

It would be better in the future to leave it up to the OP to reveal the source ....or not if he/she choices to do so.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I did not reveal the source. I just wanted to make sure that it was safe. And so others would know. So they would run it, test it, rate it, and use it.

I feel that you should trust me since...i've never really done anything wrong...or made malicous scripts...i'm just trying to help.

I also never said to trust me more than him. I guess, since people may like a second voice of a regular here might hold a little bit of value.

Edited by Firestorm

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

He missed out many Credits for other people, he only gave credit to himself. Also if he wants to sell it, it will be too easy to unpack the exe and get source stolen, unless he pack in binaries.

Works great.:)

• Developers

I did not reveal the source. I just wanted to make sure that it was safe. And so others would know. So they would run it, test it, rate it, and use it.

Did I say you did ? Was just making a point here....

I feel that you should trust me since...i've never really done anything wrong...or made malicous scripts...i'm just trying to help.

Didn't say anything about this either .... but I guess you felt as attacked by me as the OP must have felt reading your post ... :)

I also never said to trust me more than him. I guess, since people may like a second voice of a regular here might hold a little bit of value.

You would have shown more courtesy when you just asked for the source or just leave it be when you didn't trust it.

my 2 cents :)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

No source,

NO RUN

... and you felt you needed to share this ?

What is the problem folks?

Why not just let people decide if they want to post the source or not and you make your own decision if you trust the OP enough to run it.

No need to BS about it .

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

... and you felt you needed to share this ?

What is the problem folks?

Why not just let people decide if the post they want to post source or not and you make your own decision if you trust the OP enough to run it.

No need to BS about it .

Alright JdeB...I'll give you that, I probably shouldn't have opened the source. But I already gave my reasons. Soo...yeah.

Did I say you did ? Was just making a point here....

Didn't say anything about this either .... but I guess you felt as attacked by me as the OP must have felt reading your post ... :)

You would have shown more courtesy when you just asked for the source or just leave it be when you didn't trust it.

my 2 cents :)

I definitely trust Firestorm more then the original OP. It's merely the fact that Firestorm has been around longer, and when he says it's safe, I can safely assume it's actually safe.

I appreciate the fact that Firestorm put his ass on the line by trying an unknown installer and executable.

• Developers

I definitely trust Firestorm more then the original OP. It's merely the fact that Firestorm has been around longer, and when he says it's safe, I can safely assume it's actually safe.

I appreciate the fact that Firestorm put his ass on the line by trying an unknown installer and executable.

@Manadar,

You clearly also do not understand the point I was trying to make.

I have no problem with Firestorm as such and do not doubt his intents ... BUT I also think we should watch out how we treat others in the process.

Let us respect the fact when people do not want to share their source and not get into some sort of "lets check that persons source to see what he coded" game.

I think we have Hijacked this thread enough as it is, but if at all this needs further discussion then a thread in Chat should be opened ..

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.