WoW Memory

OK so im making an antiAFK script for World of Warcraft but i want the script to have a warning system for incoming whispers (and maybe some other stuff like HP and MP levels)

Is there anyway way to use autoit to read the wow memory and read the chat? (sorry if this has been posted before)

Thanks for help

Regards

Click here for the best AutoIt help possible.Currently Working on: Autoit RAT

OK so im making an antiAFK script for World of Warcraft but i want the script to have a warning system for incoming whispers (and maybe some other stuff like HP and MP levels)

Is there anyway way to use autoit to read the wow memory and read the chat? (sorry if this has been posted before)

Thanks for help

Regards

120% chance of getting banned if you play off blizzards server -.-'

[u][font="Century Gothic"]~я α и d γ ĵ . ċ . ѕ қ ϊ и и ε я~- My Programs -auto shutdownSleep funcdisallow programs[/font][/u]

120% chance of getting banned if you play off blizzards server -.-'

I would like to take this opportunity to raise the bullshit flag on this one. Take a look here. malu05 conducts all of his testing on *LIVE* servers and has not been banned yet. So, to sum it up, if you don't know what you are talking about please keep your opinion to yourself. Thank you and have a nice day.

A little reading goes a long way. Post count means nothing.

I would like to take this opportunity to raise the bullshit flag on this one. Take a look here. malu05 conducts all of his testing on *LIVE* servers and has not been banned yet. So, to sum it up, if you don't know what you are talking about please keep your opinion to yourself. Thank you and have a nice day.

Keep in mind, it is possible to get banned doing so... just has never been done by blizzard..