ControlListView, FindItem issue

Hi,

I'm trying to use FindItem to get the index of a string that I then want to select in a list view, but it always seems to return -1.

The commented out code in the Works section seems to work just fine. But I can't get FindItem, or GetText to work.

This is on a windows XP box, and the listview is on a form that is part of a vb script:

#Include <GuiList.au3>

Dim $cfgName

Run("C:\svn\Maestro\Source\ICP\Bin\ScicloneICP.exe")

WinWaitActive("Configuration Selection Window")

$hWnd = WinGetHandle("Configuration Selection Window", "")

; Works

;$cfgName = ControlListView($hWnd,"","ListView20WndClass1","GetItemCount", "")

;$cfgName = ControlListView($hWnd,"","ListView20WndClass1","Select",4)

;$cfgName = ControlListView($hWnd,"","ListView20WndClass1","GetSelected")

;$cfgName = ControlListView($hWnd,"","ListView20WndClass1","IsSelected", $cfgName)

; In Test

$cfgName = ControlListView($hWnd,"","ListView20WndClass1","FindItem", "Configurations\mmk",0)

;$cfgName = ControlListView($hWnd,"","ListView20WndClass1","FindItem", "Configurations\mmk")

;$cfgName = ControlListView($hWnd,"","ListView20WndClass1","FindItem", "Configurations\Sciclone Serial Number-Config gripper")

;$cfgName = ControlListView($hWnd,"","ListView20WndClass1","FindItem", "Configurations\mmk",0)

MsgBox(0, "Test", $cfgName)

;ControlClick("", "OK", 1)

ControlClick("", "Cancel", 2)

;MouseClick("left", 1125, 721)

;WinWait("Sciclone Software - <New Application>")

; In Test

$cfgName = ControlListView($hWnd,"","ListView20WndClass1","FindItem", "Configurations\mmk",0)

From the help file:

All items/subitems are 0 based. This means that the first item/subitem in a list is 0, the second is 1, and so on.

If your 0 at the end is not meant to be "first subitem of Configurations\mnk", try just dropping it off:

$cfgName = ControlListView($hWnd,"","ListView20WndClass1","FindItem", "Configurations\mmk")

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

From the help file:

If your 0 at the end is not meant to be "first subitem of Configurations\mnk", try just dropping it off:

$cfgName = ControlListView($hWnd,"","ListView20WndClass1","FindItem", "Configurations\mmk")

:)

Ultimately I only want the first subitem, but I have tried it without the 0, and it still doesn't work.