how to click icon on the notification area

is there a way to click icons in the notification area, the software I'am automating has an icon in the notification area ,when we click that icon it pops up a menu near the system clock(similar any other icon which is there in the notfication area) to login,logout and properties.

This is the only way to get logout /login ,there is no other way. Iam attaching the screen shot for the popup(cut 'ed using paint as max file size is 64kb)

Can somebody tell me a way to click that icon and click on the popup menu??

post-23816-1180753448_thumb.jpg

is there a way to click icons in the notification area, the software I'am automating has an icon in the notification area ,when we click that icon it pops up a menu near the system clock(similar any other icon which is there in the notfication area) to login,logout and properties.

This is the only way to get logout /login ,there is no other way. Iam attaching the screen shot for the popup(cut 'ed using paint as max file size is 64kb)

Can somebody tell me a way to click that icon and click on the popup menu??

I did a small script here that shows how to click on the Volume icon in the notification area. Should be easy to modify for what you need. Requires Auto3Lib from my signature.
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt