Chat program

Kreatorul

I develop a chat peer to peer, it doesn't need a server. I tested at school, I chatted with my school friends and pupils of other classes. "Ricerca" search ip for ip in other subnets.

Download it here.

Thank you

A lan chat (Multilanguage)LanMuleFile transferTank gameTank 2 an online game[center]L'esperienza รจ il nome che tutti danno ai propri errori.Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.Oscar Wilde[/center]

try to make the send button the defpush button

and every time u hit enter or click send set focus to the edit

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the former -Alber EinsteinPractice makes perfect! but nobody's perfect so why practice at all?http://forum.ambrozie.ro

try to make the send button the defpush button

and every time u hit enter or click send set focus to the edit

I didn't understand, send button is already depush.
A lan chat (Multilanguage)LanMuleFile transferTank gameTank 2 an online game[center]L'esperienza รจ il nome che tutti danno ai propri errori.Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.Oscar Wilde[/center]

Cu placere :rolleyes:

Nu ii mai dau ca n-am timp :rambo: lucrez la altceva momentan

Auzi....daca poti nu-mi dai si mie un id de mess ceva...sa mai schimbam pareri :mad: sau ajutoare :x...

anyway..al meu e: uitulrab_itsirc asta e de yahoo....vezi ca l-am scris coada cap sa nu bage toti in lista...:)

• 2 weeks later...

nice program

put a smile upon my face :whistle:

My own pocket emo http://www.mindistortion.net/pocketemo/?da...1-7-2-0-0-1-0-0LOL[quote name='beerman' post='399180' date='Sep 6 2007, 08:45 AM']I have learned, never think inside the box. The moment you have a bright idea, and stand up to quickly exclaiming, "Eureka, I have it!". You will knock yourself out, from bashing your head on the inside of the box as you stand... So in conclusion it is always safer to think outside the box. :)[/quote]