World of warcraft Chat Logger

I am trying to create a Chat bot for WOW. I have been trying to use the addon called "ChatLog" it works amazing, Logs all the chats. The only problem is that it doesn't log them to a .txt file till you exit the game. I need an addon that Logs the chats in real time. I've working on a little Anti-AFK script but I need to know when I die or if a GM, Friend or Guildy messages me. can anyone help ?

I'm not well experienced in the LUA coding for AddOn, but I'm sure if you had any you could look at the AddOn itself for where it saves when exiting wow, and move it to a more commonly called function. Or you could always post on the site where you got it, and recommend it to the dev to put it in. Or even ask on the WoW AddOn forums themselves for some help.

Because chat isn't naturally logged by WoW, and your AddOn just stores it in your RAM till you exit apparently. The only way I could think of then for AutoIt to grab the info is reading it from your Memory :\

I thought just maybe I would be able to get something working but, I have no experience with LUA coding for AddOn in wow. What I'm trying to do is a grand idea for all whom play wow. Using an instant messaging service as a back-bone to reply to whispers in wow. I use a fishing bot while I am at work, if I had a wow addon that logged wow chat to a text file. I could tail it for whisper and have them IMed to me so I could response. I know ....... I'm a genesis

But, I have no knowledge of LUA. If someone with LUA coding knowledge could write me a small Addon to log chat in wow. I'll write the rest and publish it the forums.