LyricToy

FuryCell

This script is similar to Absolute Lyrics Finder. However it is better suited to my purposes since it is much faster and does not rely on IE. However as of now it is only capable of viewing lyrics , not automatically syncing them with iTunes.

Enjoy. :)

Posted Image

Edit:Download removed

Get the current version here.

Edited by P5ych0Gigabyte
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

nice job and nice codes

Edited by star2

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

Glad you like the script. :)

liked the site too

but mostly u did a very nice hard work scriptting

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

• 1 year later...

Made some small changes to the code to make it compatible with the newer version of AutoIt. It also now has its own homepage on Google Code.

http://code.google.com/p/lyrictoy/

Edited by P5ych0Gigabyte
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

• 1 year later...

Updated to V1. :D

Changed to support the latest beta of Autoit , and the default setting is now to get track name and artist from iTunes.

Download at http://lyrictoy.googlecode.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated to V1.2:)

Now it will quit automatically when iTunes quits.

Also, I am happy to announce that my software has over 4000 downloads on softpedia and after an autoupdate over 1000 people updated. It is nice to see an Auto-It app gaining attention. Does anyone have any ideas on how it can be promoted further to become more popular? Also, I'm thinking of adding a built with AutoIt clause with a link in the about box.

Edit:Alos a quick google search comes up with many links to download from places like brothersoft and even a nice article.

Edited by P5ych0Gigabyte

• 3 months later...

Updated to 2.0.1 with a revamped GUI. Get it here. (GPL source is also available)

Lyrictoy is doing quite well. It has over 7000 downloads on softpedia and to my amazement it even made it on the cover of a magazine called PC Utilities.

Posted Image