Problems with compilation.

Any compiled exe-file has the size approximately 200 КБ and independently is not started, demands presence of an initial exe-file.

AutoIt v3.2.4.9.

Where to search for the reason?

• Developers

1. Win XP Pro SP2

2. There are no error messages.

Installation of the program is made correctly but only when there are both of a exe-file: compiled and initial.

Could be me but I don't really understand what your problem is ...... maybe you can explain a bit more ? :) Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

OK. There is a au3-script and an initial file. I do compilation. For any program the compiled exe-file has the size approximately 200 КB, also does not depend on the size of an initial exe-file. Such compiled exe-file does not work independently, and demands presence of an initial exe-file

• Developers

OK. There is a au3-script and an initial file. I do compilation. For any program the compiled exe-file has the size approximately 200 ÐB, also does not depend on the size of an initial exe-file. Such compiled exe-file does not work independently, and demands presence of an initial exe-file

The size are all compiled scripts are more or less the same ...that is correct, but they are self-contained and will run independent of any other EXE ... :) Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Excuse me, I should read through closely still time the Help. I have found function FileInstall () which is necessary for addition of a file and reception of one compiled SFX-file.

Now I have other problem. How it is possible to make silent installation of the program? Function (Run ($ProgramPath, " ", @SW_HIDE)) does not hide appearing windows during automatic installation. Function WinSetState it is impossible to share with WinWaitActive. Whether has the decision this problem?