Working Directory Info?

Hello,

does a function exist which tells me from which directory a autoit-script or autoit-exe is running from?

I need this info because i would like to write some ini-information into the same directory.

Regards

Ulf

Hello,

does a function exist which tells me from which directory a autoit-script or autoit-exe is running from?

I need this info because i would like to write some ini-information into the same directory.

Regards

Ulf

You should look in help file before you post.

@ScriptDir

Thanks for the help!

Try to search in the help-file for "working directory" and you know why i posted this question here.

Regards

Ulf

There are thousands of matches, so I don't know what you mean. Anyway: look at @WorkingDir.

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

There are thousands of matches, so I don't know what you mean. Anyway: look at @WorkingDir.

Exactly thats the problem! Thousand of matches are as good as no match.

Exactly thats the problem! Thousand of matches are as good as no match.

O.K. searching for "working directory" in the help file returns just 18 entries, and the 4th is the one which counts.... So, it's always good to search the help file first!

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *