LogMeIn License Agreement...

Hey guys,

So I fix computers for a living and we use LogMeIn a lot so we don't have to drive 45 minutes for a small fix. The only problem is, walking someone through a LME installation takes valuable time that they have to pay for. So I'm trying to put a fully automated installer together. Another guy I know gave me one but it seems kind of quick and dirty. Sometimes if the computer lags it freezes up, etc.

I'm stuck on the license agreement screen. I'm using the most recent LogMeIn installer. This is where I'm stuck:

WinWaitActive("LogMeIn","Logo")

ControlSend("LogMeIn", "Next >", 1001, "{ENTER}") <---- works great

WinWaitActive("LogMeIn License Agreement","Terms and Conditions: LogMeIn® Services and Network Console")

ControlSend("LogMeIn License Agreement","Terms and Conditions: LogMeIn® Services and Network Console", 1001, "{ENTER}")

<---copied straight from the info tool...I tried to be specific as possible.

The script goes fine on the first screen and then stops on the license agreement. I made sure the control ID was correct and everything. I can't find anything wrong with it.

Can someone enlighten this noobie?

Thanks!

Try to add:

AutoItOpt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)

- shorten the title: "License Agreement" (or anything else which is significant for that screen)

- shorten the text: "Terms and Conditions" (or anything else which is significant for that screen)

"The shorter ... the better" :)

This worked for me when everything else failed.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

Try to add:

AutoItOpt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)

- shorten the title: "License Agreement" (or anything else which is significant for that screen)

- shorten the text: "Terms and Conditions" (or anything else which is significant for that screen)

"The shorter ... the better" :)

This worked for me when everything else failed.

I'm not sure why that worked, but it worked. :)

Thank you!

I'm not sure why that worked, but it worked. :)

Thank you!

Im pretty sure, being over specific is a bad thing :) So like enaiman said, the shorter the better :) I think the reason that it didn't work, was because it was so specific, it tried to find every one of those options, and it couldn't find them or something like that....