Need help with clicking button and gathering info

Posted Image basically I need it to click the keep item button value if value is above 80k, but as you can see, there are two items that can be picked up....I want the 70k one to be skipped and the 80k one picked up....but say the 80k valued item is on the right and the 70k on the left, id want the 80k one to be skipped...or if both items were 80k to pick it up...etc etc...how do i do this?

Which displays...

Yahoo! GeoCities

This page is not available.

We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.

If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages.

What link, again...?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Hmm im not fond of browser based games, but like all other BBGs, I would have to guess you can use the HTML Source (_IEDocReadHTML,FileWrite), have it search it for the pricing (FileReadLine), then have it copy the link name or destination, and have it send(or click) it to pick it up or what not(_IELinkClickByText, _IESubmit,_IEAction). and think of the rest....

by the way, your screenie only shows a chatbox (or I could have missed something)

ps. Lemme introduc you to imageshack.us

Hope I helped you in some way =P

~Cheers

Edited by MethodZero

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]