analizer.dll doesn't work with 3.2.4.x

analizer.dll doesn't work with 3.2.4.x

Elaborate this a bit more please. Then maybe someone will be able to help you. I think i remember Dll handling change in some beta and that's why it probably doesn't work. But i'm sure there is someone with more inside info on this if only you would ask a bit more specific question.

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)

• 1 month later...

Elaborate this a bit more please. Then maybe someone will be able to help you. I think i remember Dll handling change in some beta and that's why it probably doesn't work. But i'm sure there is someone with more inside info on this if only you would ask a bit more specific question.

I have the same problem I have an old script that once run perfectly now it doesn't work anymore. I got an error executing this line:

$result = DllCall($AZDLLName, "int", "image_in_clipscreen_rects", "str", $findFile, "int", $first, "int", $trans, "str", $color, "str", $rect, "str", $rects)

anyone got a solution?

Do you need to use Cdecl?

By default, AutoIt uses the 'stdcall' calling method. To use the 'cdecl' method place ':cdecl' after the return type.

DllCall("SQLite.dll", "int:cdecl", "sqlite3_open", "str", $sDatabase_Filename , "long_ptr", 0).

I have the same problem I have an old script that once run perfectly now it doesn't work anymore. I got an error executing this line:

$result = DllCall($AZDLLName, "int", "image_in_clipscreen_rects", "str", $findFile, "int", $first, "int", $trans, "str", $color, "str", $rect, "str", $rects)

anyone got a solution?

what kind of error do you get. If AutoIt complaines about stack corruption, convert it using the cdecl option. check the returned @error flag and refer to the help file

MsgBox(0, "", @error)
Edited by mrbond007

Do you need to use Cdecl?

I get a stack corruption error

$result = DllCall($AZDLLName, "int:cdecl", "image_in_clipscreen_rects", "str", $findFile, "int", $first, "int", $trans, "str", $color, "str", $rect, "str", $rects)

MsgBox(0, "", @error)

same error ... and it crashes before @error msgbox

Edited by Wanja

I get a stack corruption error

$result = DllCall($AZDLLName, "int:cdecl", "image_in_clipscreen_rects", "str", $findFile, "int", $first, "int", $trans, "str", $color, "str", $rect, "str", $rects)

MsgBox(0, "", @error)

same error ... and it crashes before @error msgbox

if you can post the entire script, i might be able to help.