Launch EMAIL address?

I have this to launch a URL (just changing address to what I need each time):

RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /c start http://www.lirico.ca/ipac20/ipac.jsp?profile=lirico-eng&menu=account', '', @SW_HIDE)

Is there any way to do something similar but that will launch our default email client with fields filled in? What I mean by this is even perhaps using mailto where AutoIt would launch a mailto syntax that we do up?

Example, if I click on this,

mailto:emailAddress@somewhere.com&subject=Email%20subject%2E&body=Email%20body%2E%0A%0A,

Outlook will open up and the TO, SUBJECT, and BODY have text in them ready to go. I'd like to get AutoIt to do the launching for me so that I can run it from a scheduler.

Thanks!

Edited by Diana (Cda)

_INetMail also works.

Using what came up in the help file, _INetMail provides a neat GUI to allow one enter the 3 pieces of information in manually, which is pretty kewl, but it doesn't help automate the process. I don't gain anything using this over just making Outlook the active window and clicking on the new mail button and entering the same thing there. At most, I save a couple of mouse clicks <g>. It's a pretty kewl thing, however.

I couldn't find anything in the help file re shellexecute, though.

Again, the AutoIt script will hopefully launch a window with all the information in it. Once a week I send an email to various family members and various things get repeated over and over. I like how I've been able to automate the launching a webpages recently in last few days so would like to use AutoIt time-saving features to do the same for emails I send over and over. Then once the new mail message is opened, I can go right ahead and type in the new message itself.

Thanks. :)