Changing Button Graphics

How would I do this? I made an icon set that would look very nice, But I don't know how I would use them after looking through the AutoIt commands =/

The buttons I'm most concerned with are the 3 at the top right of most any GUI (Close, [Maximize, Restore], Minimize)

Any help is much appreciated!

Slai~

i dont understand that question but i think i know what you mean...

in stead of this:

GuiCreate("MyGUI", 392, 323,-1, -1 , BitOR($WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS))oÝ÷ Úf¤z+ZºÚ"µÍÝZPÜX]J ][ÝÓ^QÕRI][ÝËÎLÌËLKLJ

just get rid of the bitOR

i think thats what your asking

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif]My Scripts: From Most recent to least.[/font]Countdown GUI | QLOCK TWO | FlipClock | Slot Machine My UDF:_GenerateRandomNoRepeat | _GuiSnap

Not exactly, I want to change the buttons for closing, minimizing, and maximizing a gui. I made custom ones, I just don't know how to change them =(

Search for XSkin?

Ok, got them changed, new question :)

When I change the buttons I get these nasty looking borders (because they are made from buttons), I will link a picture to help explain better.

Posted Image

So my question is, how do you remove them (if you can)?

It Definitely Works.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

heres the code that did it...

#include <XSkin.au3>

$Skin_Folder = @ScriptDir & "\Skins\Universal"

$Icon_Folder = @ScriptDir & "\Skins\Default"

$XSkinGui = XSkinGUICreate( "My GUI", 300, 120, $Skin_Folder)
$XIcon = XSkinIcon($XSkinGui, 2)

$Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Take Focus", 20, 40, 100, 30)
GUICtrlSetState( $Button, $GUI_FOCUS) ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< This line

GUISetState()

While 1

$msg = GUIGetMsg()

If $msg = $XIcon[1] Then Exit
    If $msg = $XIcon[2] Then GUISetState(@SW_MINIMIZE)

WEnd

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

I mean to do it with the XSkinIcon command. I got the labels to recognize clicks, but can't get the image to display on it =/

For $XS_b = 1 To UBound($XS_winB) - 1
   $XS_winB[$XS_b] = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", ($XSIPos[2] - $XadjLt) - $XS_IPos1, $XadjDn, $XS_Isize, $XS_Isize, BitOR($SS_BITMAP, $SS_NOTIFY))
   Local $iret = GUICtrlSetImage($XS_winB[$XS_b], $Icon_Folder & $XS_Istyle & $XS_b & ".bmp")
   If $XS_b = 3 And Not FileExists($Icon_Folder & $XS_Istyle & $XS_b & ".bmp") Then GUICtrlSetImage($XS_winB[$XS_b], $Icon_Folder & "Standard3.bmp")
   $XS_IPos1 += $XS_Isize + 2
Next

That's what I have, images won't display.

Edited by Slaiochi

I mean to do it with the XSkinIcon command. I got the labels to recognize clicks, but can't get the image to display on it =/

For $XS_b = 1 To UBound($XS_winB) - 1
    $XS_winB[$XS_b] = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", ($XSIPos[2] - $XadjLt) - $XS_IPos1, $XadjDn, $XS_Isize, $XS_Isize, BitOR($SS_BITMAP, $SS_NOTIFY))
    Local $iret = GUICtrlSetImage($XS_winB[$XS_b], $Icon_Folder & $XS_Istyle & $XS_b & ".bmp")
    If $XS_b = 3 And Not FileExists($Icon_Folder & $XS_Istyle & $XS_b & ".bmp") Then GUICtrlSetImage($XS_winB[$XS_b], $Icon_Folder & "Standard3.bmp")
    $XS_IPos1 += $XS_Isize + 2
 Next

That's what I have, images won't display.

Labels are not meant to work like that...try

GuiCtrlCreatePic()

8)

NEWHeader1.png