不知道论坛有没有中国人·

you took all the time to register, so you could post only this 1 post

you must have a really exciting life

大家好:

新手刚开始学习AUTOIT,有些问题不知道怎么解决,可惜自己不懂怎么用英语发帖,只好用中文了。不好意思·

不知道论坛有没有中国人·

Rough translation

Good:

Novice AUTOIT just started learning problems, some do not know how to solve. Unfortunately, they do not understand how English when posting up with the Chinese. Sorry

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

私輪にほんごが分かります。わかりますか?

I can speak japanese. Maybe he can make a rough translation and i could help him in japanese. Never tried Chinese...

欢迎来到本论坛,请问我们有什么可以帮到您的吗?

[u]My Projects[/u]:General:WinShell (Version 1.6)YouTube Video Downloader Core (Version 2.0)Periodic Table Of Chemical Elements (Version 1.0)Web-Based:Directory Listing Script Written In AutoIt3 (Version 1.9 RC1)UDFs:UnicodeURL UDFHTML Entity UDF[u]My Website:[/u]http://dhilip89.hopto.org/[u]Closed Sources:[/u]YouTube Video Downloader (Version 1.3)[quote]If 1 + 1 = 10, then 1 + 1 ≠ 2[/quote]

what does he asked?

bongbing china wah bang woing ping dong chrim grim

:rolleyes:

UPDATE: Seems he left caps lock on because AutoIt is in big letters

Edited by i542

I can do signature me.

ok so here it is from Google Translator:

Good : Novice AUTOIT just started learning problems, some do not know how to solve. Unfortunately, they do not understand how English when posting up with the Chinese. Forum sorry do not know any Chinese

Do you have any questions?

Welcome to the forum, we ask what can be done to help you?

We are all Chinese people!

(wtf i am not lol :rolleyes:)

So I ask...

ç¾å¨å¥½,æ­¡è¿å°è«å£ . æi542 ,ææç¡é幫你. æç¨è°·æ­ç¿»è­¯ (測試 )æºé . è«æè¿°ä½ çåé¡ ,å¦æä½ ç¥éè¦å訴孩å­è±èª . å¦æä¸æ¯ç話 ,å¶ç¡æå¾ ,å¨ä¸­å ,å çºæå°æå®éç¶è°·æ­ç¿»è­¯ . i542

Ok now, welcome to forums. I am i542, and I will try to help you. I use Google Translate (BETA) to communicate with you. Please describe your problem and if you know try to tell it on english. If not then its okay to post in chinese because I will translate it via Google Translate.

i542

UPDATE: Aah i get it! Topic title: Novice reports Edited by i542

I can do signature me.

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

This is an english speaking forum, I don't want to have to waste my day with a translator trying to figure out how to police what you say. If you can not speak english, or this offends you, then you need to start your own language forum like others have in the past.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.