I Have A Problem with AutoIt

Hi all I'm a new user here and i have a problem with AutoIt program (I use the latest version)

I need AutoIt to use a bot for the game Diablo II

My problem is that AutoIt doesn't start (and so doesn't runs the scripts of the Bot)

I tried to start manually AutoIt but it crashes and i read Scripts paused in the icon in the tray bar (it appears only for 1-2 sec...)

what's the problem???

Please help me, I need to use that Bot

Thanks a lot, Daniele

What code ??

Scripts are good, the problem is AutoIt itself as you can read in my topic :)

Thanks for the patience with me...

Autoit (the .exe) is just a program that will read a script and do things based on what the script tells it to do.

If you don't have a script, autoit won't do anything.

So if you have the script for a bot, post it so we can see if the code even works. If not, then you will have to find a script or make one on your own, and they are rather... advanced...

Eehh... Call me blind, but i don't see any scripts or links to scripts on that page.

Mind giving me a more direct link?

XD sorry I'm driving you crazy

You can see the link only if you are registered and i can't attach the file cause it's 233kb, i can send you the file with msn or email, tell me and help me please!

XD sorry I'm driving you crazy

You can see the link only if you are registered and i can't attach the file cause it's 233kb, i can send you the file with msn or email, tell me and help me please!

Can you open the file and view the code, then just copy and paste the code here in [ autoit][ /autoit] tags? (without the spaces) Edited by Paulie

This is lame, we can't help you with a compiled exe. Which i believe is compare to the size of 232 kb. If you have a compiled exe. It should work. If not, post the code so we can help you. Drag your code to the AutoIt.exe to run it if you don't have AutoIt installed. That's how it works.

Also make sure extension is .au3.

Can you open the file and view the code, then just copy and paste the code here in [ autoit][ /autoit] tags? (without the spaces)

Ehm, i can't cause there is no code, there are 3 config files of the bot (to use it right in the game) and 4 files with autoit's icon in script's folder... ... ...

Ehm, i can't cause there is no code, there are 3 config files of the bot (to use it right in the game) and 4 files with autoit's icon in script's folder... ... ...

No code, no help.

Contact the author of the script, maybe he/she will help.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

No code, no help.

Contact the author of the script, maybe he/she will help.

The author is a friend and he use that script, he and his friends :)

The problem is that AutoIt doesn't work... so He don't succeed in opening the .exe...

Why?? I thought there was a conflict between AutoIt and another program, but after many trails the result is that it's not possible...

The problem is that AutoIt doesn't work... so He don't succeed in opening the .exe...

Why?? I thought there was a conflict between AutoIt and another program, but after many trails the result is that it's not possible...

Nothing wrong with AutoIt, ask your "Friend" for the code so someone can help you.....

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Was the script even made in autoit? If its compiled try the decomplier. if it asks for a password, ask a friend or you're SOL

• Developers

Friend huh ? and he isn't helping you out here ?

It could help when you explain what you have done so far.

You have the script saved to your PC and named it what ?

What have you done after you saved it ?

Tried to Double-click the saved file ? What happened ?

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Friend huh ? and he isn't helping you out here ?

It could help when you explain what you have done so far.

You have the script saved to your PC and named it what ?

What have you done after you saved it ?

Tried to Double-click the saved file ? What happened ?

It happens that the Bot tries to start but AutoIt starts and close itself (I think it crash...)

That is the problem...

It appears an error that says that the Bot doesn't find the .exe

• Developers

It happens that the Bot tries to start but AutoIt starts and close itself (I think it crash...)

That is the problem...

It appears an error that says that the Bot doesn't find the .exe

Ask your friend :)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Friend huh ? ....

Yeah, friend. Riiiight... :)

I keep expecting this thread to suddenly go dark, like a season finally on The Sopranos...

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law