CPU-Mach V0.1

Aces

Posted Image

Download CPU-Mach V0.1 Here

CPU-Mach V0.1

Made by me, Kevin "Aces" Morris

Description:

A convenient little tool to access things easier. Please leave the .jpg file where it is.

I am a new AU3 coder, please give suggestions if you want me to try to make a program or add to this one. Thank you.

Edited by Aces

~~ AutoIt v3 Minion ~~Name: Kevin "Aces-X" MorrisOrganization: A C DevelopmentE-Mail: AcesX91@acecoding.netOS: XP Professional; Vista package~~ Released Software ~~CPU-Mach: Topic at acecoding.net ForumsProxyzBuddy: Beta testing at the moment, private onlyWHSTool: Not released to the public

Thanks for advertising your Gui. Others normally post their source code with description and pictures if suitable in the Examples Forum.

If you want to do the same then a request to a moderator to move this topic into Examples Forum so you can add to your topic and get replies to your source code additions, bugs etc.

:)

I wanted to I don't know how to get it in the Example Files forum

~~ AutoIt v3 Minion ~~Name: Kevin "Aces-X" MorrisOrganization: A C DevelopmentE-Mail: AcesX91@acecoding.netOS: XP Professional; Vista package~~ Released Software ~~CPU-Mach: Topic at acecoding.net ForumsProxyzBuddy: Beta testing at the moment, private onlyWHSTool: Not released to the public

I wanted to I don't know how to get it in the Example Files forum

Yeah, it is a Forum thing of needing 10 posts to post in that Forum. I have PMed JdeB to move topic. :) Edited by MHz