There is a Error in _IECreate on IE version 7

Hallo

I am using Autoit3 the newest version and trying to do some test in IE7, but I get a bad error.

My code is

#include <IE.au3>
Dim $oIE, $IE_Title="Scan·Jour Captia",$URL="http://nemo/qa052/"
Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2) ;1=start, 2=subStr, 3=exact, 4=advanced, -1 to -4=Nocase
$oIE =_IECreate ($URL, 0, 1, 1, 0)

WinSetState($IE_Title,"",@SW_MAXIMIZE)
Sleep(200)
WinActivate($IE_Title)
_IEImgClick ($oIE,"http://nemo/qa052/images/topIconglob_opretsag.gif")
;~ _IELinkClickByText ($oIE, "Søgning ")

And the error is when IE opens it opens to windows and therefor it can get the right Handle for the IE object. I have try to use both a English version of Windows and a Danish version, and it is in both.

When using (_IECreate ($URL, 0, 1, 1, 0)) it opens to Windows, and after I have useed this funktion there will be to opening Windows when I a tryking to open af IE windows (fra a webpages) og the _IECreate funktion.

Best Regaards

Janus S. Andersen

Denmark

Hallo

I am using Autoit3 the newest version and trying to do some test in IE7, but I get a bad error.

My code is

#include <IE.au3>
Dim $oIE, $IE_Title="Scan·Jour Captia",$URL="http://nemo/qa052/"
Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2);1=start, 2=subStr, 3=exact, 4=advanced, -1 to -4=Nocase
$oIE =_IECreate ($URL, 0, 1, 1, 0)

WinSetState($IE_Title,"",@SW_MAXIMIZE)
Sleep(200)
WinActivate($IE_Title)
_IEImgClick ($oIE,"http://nemo/qa052/images/topIconglob_opretsag.gif")
;~ _IELinkClickByText ($oIE, "Søgning ")

And the error is when IE opens it opens to windows and therefor it can get the right Handle for the IE object. I have try to use both a English version of Windows and a Danish version, and it is in both.

When using (_IECreate ($URL, 0, 1, 1, 0)) it opens to Windows, and after I have useed this funktion there will be to opening Windows when I a tryking to open af IE windows (fra a webpages) og the _IECreate funktion.

WinXP, Office 2003 and all opdates. IE version 7 + all opdates

Error: _IECreate open to Windows and there for a bad handle to IE. The script hangs after calling the funktion.

Best Regaards

Janus S. Andersen

Denmark

Edited by Janus

The URL you provide is not a valid one for a reproducer. Can you provide a fully functional code example for testing? Without it there is nothing that I can do -- I have the same configuration and do not have any trouble.

Also, for the future, please open such discussions in the Support forum before posting it as a bug. This will allow you to more completely understand and document your issue before creating a bug report.

Dale

Edited by DaleHohm

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Sorry I will do!

The think is that if IE 7 and all opdates and after that install Autoit3 it works, but if I install autoit3 and after install IE7 and all opdates It fails.

I will stop this and move to support. :rambo:

Best Regaards from Denmark and thanks for your Words

Janus S. Andersen

:rolleyes:

Please note that jp moved this thread to Support already -- no need to start a new one.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble