Treeview support (for example in Device Manager)

I was trying to script something in the device manager but could not find anything to support that. To AutoIt the device manager is a TreeView, I used ControlCommand and other Window functions but none seemed to work. Can anyone help me out? Say given a device name first expand the device by double-clicking on the device and then select a sub-device underneath.

Thanks

Alan

I was trying to script something in the device manager but could not find anything to support that. To AutoIt the device manager is a TreeView, I used ControlCommand and other Window functions but none seemed to work. Can anyone help me out? Say given a device name first expand the device by double-clicking on the device and then select a sub-device underneath.

Thanks

Alan

Welcome to the forum. Auto3Lib has a full implementation of TreeView controls in external applications. There are several demos included that show how to locate a specific item in the tree. Check the SecPol.au3 demo in the Misc folder in the Auto3Lib directory that shows how to change the TreeView in the Security Policy dialog. This demo can be easily adpated to control Device Manager. If you want to give Auto3Lib a try and get stuck, send me a PM with what you have for code and I'll help you out.
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt