AU3Recorder

I just downloaded the new AutoIT and I can not fing the AU3Recorder. I try ALT F6 when in the editor but nothing comes up. Am I doing something wrong? I even downloaded and installed the beta version. Please help. I just need to do a script that will end a program if it is running everynight at 11pm.

Thanks

Chris

I just downloaded the new AutoIT and I can not fing the AU3Recorder. I try ALT F6 when in the editor but nothing comes up. Am I doing something wrong? I even downloaded and installed the beta version. Please help. I just need to do a script that will end a program if it is running everynight at 11pm.

Thanks

Chris

it's installed in <installation path>\AutoIT3\SciTE\Scriptwriter\. If it's not there on your system, install the latest version of SciTE.

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Install the full version of SciTE4AutoIt3:

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/downloads.php

If the app was/is started by "Scheduled Tasks" - you can set a "kill by" time from there.

Edit: Beat again - if I had only learned to typeeeee

Edited by herewasplato

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

Edit: Beat again - if I had only learned to typeeeee

not just typeeeee, type faaaaaaast ;-))

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

...What, 18 wpm ain't fast???

well, depends on how you define "fast" ;-)

So what would be the easiest way to do a script to end a prog if the prog is running at a certain time? I might not know the PID but I want to do something that will end all instances of a prog that is running under any user name on the server every night at a certain time. If anyone has an example that would be great thanks!