saving content of GUICtrlCreateInbox to registry key

Having problems, if someone could give a quick directional pointing that would be cool.

CODE
#include <GUIConstants.au3>

GUICreate("MultiProgz v1.0 - Example: C:\Program Files\Program\program.exe - With quotes", 800, 400)

$prog1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 100,10, 400,25)

$label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("First Path:", 20,15, 70,25)

$prog2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 100,45, 400,25)

$label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Second Path:", 20,50, 70,25)

$prog3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 100,80, 400,25)

$label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Third Path:", 20,85, 70,25)

$prog4 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 100,115, 400,25)

$label4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Fourth Path:", 20, 120, 70, 25)

$save = GUICtrlCreateButton("Save Paths", 525,10, 150,80)

$load = GUICtrlCreateButton("Load Paths", 525, 100, 150,80)

$run = GUICtrlCreateButton("Run Paths", 525, 190, 150,80)

GUISetState()

While 1

$msg = GUIGetMsg()

Select

Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

Exit

Case $msg = $save

save()

EndSelect

WEnd

Func save()

RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\multiprogz", "multiprogz_path1", "REG_SZ", $prog1)

EndFunc

What I want to do is, save the content that I type into $prog1 (While using the GUI) to

"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\multiprogz",

"multiprogz_path1",

"REG_SZ"

~~ AutoIt v3 Minion ~~Name: Kevin "Aces-X" MorrisOrganization: A C DevelopmentE-Mail: AcesX91@acecoding.netOS: XP Professional; Vista package~~ Released Software ~~CPU-Mach: Topic at acecoding.net ForumsProxyzBuddy: Beta testing at the moment, private onlyWHSTool: Not released to the public

CHECK THIS

Func save()
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\multiprogz", "multiprogz_path1", "REG_SZ", GUICtrlRead ($prog1))
EndFunc
Edited by star2

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

CHECK THIS

Func save()
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\multiprogz", "multiprogz_path1", "REG_SZ", GUICtrlRead ($prog1))
EndFunc
thanks a lot, <3

~~ AutoIt v3 Minion ~~Name: Kevin "Aces-X" MorrisOrganization: A C DevelopmentE-Mail: AcesX91@acecoding.netOS: XP Professional; Vista package~~ Released Software ~~CPU-Mach: Topic at acecoding.net ForumsProxyzBuddy: Beta testing at the moment, private onlyWHSTool: Not released to the public

BUT ONE QUESTION

do u want the script to read even empty input?

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

BUT ONE QUESTION

do u want the script to read even empty input?

yes,

EDIT: i want to read it, and save it to those keys. and override them if they exist

Edited by Aces