How to press a button in tabsheet3?

a software have 5 tabsheet.

and a button in tabsheet 3.

default the tabsheet 1 is active.

So how to press this button in tabsheet 3 by using autoitx?

i use AU3_ControlClick("windowtitle","","buttontitle","left",1,5,5); ,but cant work

can u post ur script cause I think u need to press the button just to for an action that u can do directly

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

can u post ur script cause I think u need to press the button just to for an action that u can do directly

I can use above code for press the button,but i not want to use TAB /TAB...

AU3_WinWaitActive("title", "", 0);

AU3_Send("{TAB}",0);

for (int i = 0; i <3; i++)

{

AU3_Send("{RIGHT}",0);

}

AU3_Send("{TAB}",0);

AU3_Send("{TAB}",0);

AU3_Send("{TAB}",0);

AU3_Send("{ENTER}",0);

I think i would select the tabsheet 3 first,

So how to select the tabsheet 3 by using autoit script?

I am sorry that we have been unable to help you. The main problem that we are having is that we don't know what program you are trying to automate. The best way to automate something is to automate a program directly through its controls. If you automate a program this way it is almost foolproof and it should work 99.9% of the time.

Try using ControlFocus and ControlCommand. When using ControlCommand, use the "CurrentTab", "TabRight", and "TabLeft" options to control where you wish to tab to.

- The Kandie Man ;-)

Edited by The Kandie Man

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire