PNG as GUI, drop shadows, curved edges, you name it

lod3n

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do not, under any circumstances, post parts of Auto3Lib like this! There are changes to several modules in the library that need to be downloaded to make the PNG scripts work! If people would take the time to READ, you'd see that the instructions tell you to download the latest version of Auto3Lib from the download section.

LOL, you really expect the peeps to READ?

We can only hope.....

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Well, if something comes in a package like the lib, I wont download seperate files, I download as one, unless stated otherwise :rolleyes:

I've already sent a reminder to our friend Mr. Zero not to do this again. Hopefully, everybody used some common sense like you did and just downloaded the current version. Geez, I guess I'm going to have to put an IQ test in the installer and if you can't pass with a score just above "moron" it won't install.
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt

I've already sent a reminder to our friend Mr. Zero not to do this again. Hopefully, everybody used some common sense like you did and just downloaded the current version. Geez, I guess I'm going to have to put an IQ test in the installer and if you can't pass with a score just above "moron" it won't install.

Honestly, why not just make that a requirement for forum registration? I'm sure Larry and Valik and the rest would love the idea :rolleyes:

Back to topic, this is extremely cool, thanks for posting!

I loved the ones Gary put up so here's his script again with a few I whipped up (just modified content from the web, not my creations)

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/fisofo/MoreLogos.zip

I got an idea!

how about we make a stand-alone widget app with AutoIt ?

something similiar to yahoo! widget, m$ gadget, etc...

[u]My Projects[/u]:General:WinShell (Version 1.6)YouTube Video Downloader Core (Version 2.0)Periodic Table Of Chemical Elements (Version 1.0)Web-Based:Directory Listing Script Written In AutoIt3 (Version 1.9 RC1)UDFs:UnicodeURL UDFHTML Entity UDF[u]My Website:[/u]http://dhilip89.hopto.org/[u]Closed Sources:[/u]YouTube Video Downloader (Version 1.3)[quote]If 1 + 1 = 10, then 1 + 1 ≠ 2[/quote]

Wonderful idea, absolutely brilliant.

My only issue is it doesn't work

I have the latest AutoIt3Lib and AutoIt3-Prod installed, but I can't get it to work correctly. My errors are:

• ERROR: $LVITEM previously declared as a 'Const' (fixed, but then)
  • Variable used without being declared.: ($tagSize, $tagPoint, $tagBlendFunction) (fixed, but then)
  • Unknown function name.: (_API_UpdateLayeredWindow) (??)
Could someone help me here? I understand that _API_UpdateLayeredWindow should be present in A3lWinAPI but it isn't... :rolleyes:

¡Muchas gracias!

EDIT: Fixed anyway. Thanks.

Edited by Pa Callender
[size="4"]YOU SHALL NOT PARSE!![/size]

Adobe illustrator is really expensive so thats not really an option. But i believe i have a disc with Photoshop somewhere, i will try it if i can find it.

Big thanxs to both of you!!