Pixel Finder?

Hi, I'm trying to cheat on this game and this is what I'd like to accomplish

It's some sort of "auto hunter." Each monster has a green name above it. What I'd like the script to do would be to find each name, right click below it, and if a certain box appears at the top of the screen (which means that the target is selected), I'd like it to press "1'. If target is not hit, then I'd like the pixel finder to run again. After each monster is killed (the target is selected box at top disappears), I'd like it to search again. By searching, I'd like it to first rotate the camera by pressing the right arrow key, and then use the pixel finder to find the name.

What would be the best way to build a script for such an objective? Thanks for your help.

Could you link me to where i can find out the syntaxes of these codes and how to use them? I am a beginner and I'd like to know where i can find some tutorials. For example, where to search and how to make it select a certain color. ALSO, how do I find out a color on my computer screen? Should I take a screenshot and then put it in photoshop and find it then?

Hi, I'm trying to cheat on this game

lol nice intro. depending on what kinda game it is(played on browser like runescape or an actual game like call of duty)

it may not even work.

if its got gameguard then your wasting your time

lol nice intro. depending on what kinda game it is(played on browser like runescape or an actual game like call of duty)

it may not even work.

if its got gameguard then your wasting your time

Thanks, I wanted to be concise and frank. Hence my intro.

But I know that with the thing I'm trying to use, it will work. Can someone link me to the tutorials of this? or better yet write the code for me? :rolleyes: But tutorials would be fine, I just have no idea how to use the syntax for this type of code.

I can tell you right away, no one is even going to be able to make any sort of bot for whatever game you are talking about.

How can you assume that someone would/could just make it for you, especially when you don't provide any kind of info about the game(game name, printscreen, etc.)?

I don't think there's any real tutorial about how to do such specific tasks as you want to accomplish, there might be some examples in the help file(which you first of all need to find)

And you to read up about the PixelSearch() and MouseMove() functions.

If you search the forum for PixelSearch I think you'll find lot's of threads just like yours(for all kinds of games).

Edited by FreeFry

yeah I knew no one would be able to make the script right now, I was saying, if someone offered to, I'd give them more information (print screen, etc.)

See 'RentACoder' in my sig...

:rolleyes:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Like has already been Mentioned, reading the Help file is your best bet. However I also find it Extremely helpfull when someone will post some example code for me to play with.

HotKeySet("`","_find")
HotKeySet("~","record")
HotKeySet('{esc}', '_Exit')

Global $msg =   "Press Shift+tilde to Record " & @LF & _
                "Press tilde to Find " & @LF & _
                "info saved in Pixel.ini" 
Global $xy,$currentpixel

;If $pixel = -1 Or $chksum = -1 Then
;   MsgBox(4096,"Error","Could not read INI")
;   Exit
;EndIf

While 1
    $xy = MouseGetPos()
    $currentpixel = PixelGetColor($xy[0],$xy[1])
    ToolTip("Pixel color = " & $currentpixel & @LF & $msg)
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func record()
    IniWrite(".\Pixel.ini","Main","PixelColor",$currentpixel)
    Local $chksum = PixelChecksum($xy[0]-5, $xy[1]-5, $xy[0]+5, $xy[1]+5)
    IniWrite(".\Pixel.ini","Main","PixelCheckSum",$chksum)
    MsgBox(4096,"","Pixel Area Recorded." & @LF & @LF & "See INI file for details.", 2)
    ;Exit
EndFunc

Func _find()
    Local $pixel =  Int(IniRead(".\Pixel.ini","Main","PixelColor","-1"))
    Local $chksum = Int(IniRead(".\Pixel.ini","Main","PixelCheckSum","-1"))

$sv = 0
    $w = 1
    $x = 5 ;LEFT pixel of Total Area to Search for $pixel
    $y = 5 ;TOP 
    $xpixel = @DesktopWidth - 5 ;Right
    $ypixel = @DesktopHeight - 5 ;Bottom

While $w = 1
        $xy = PixelSearch($x,$y,$xpixel,$ypixel,$pixel, $sv)
        If $w = 3 Then 
            Exit
        EndIf

If @error And $ypixel = (@DesktopHeight - 5)Then
            MsgBox(4096,"@Error ","Could not find Checksum" & @LF & '     Finished Searching all of Screen', 4)
            SetError(1)
            Return 0
        ElseIf @error Then
            $y = $ypixel + 1
            $ypixel = (@DesktopHeight - 5)
            $x = 0
            ;MsgBox(4096,"@Error","Could not find Checksum" & @LF & '     looking again in 2sec', 2)
        ElseIf $chksum = PixelCheckSum($xy[0]-5, $xy[1]-5, $xy[0]+5, $xy[1]+5) Then 
            $w = 3          ;PixelCheckSum(left, top, right, bottom [, step] )
            MouseMove($xy[0],$xy[1], 30)
            ToolTip("Found Checksum")
                $pos = MouseGetPos()
                MouseMove( $pos[0], $pos[1] -5, 20)     ;Top
                MouseMove( $pos[0] +5, $pos[1], 20)     ;Right
                MouseMove( $pos[0], $pos[1] +5, 20)     ;Bottom
                MouseMove( $pos[0] -5, $pos[1], 20)     ;Left
            ;Exit
        Else
            $y = $xy[1]
            $ypixel = $y
            $x = $xy[0] + 1
        EndIf
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func _Exit()
    ToolTip('          '&@CRLF&'  EXITING  '&@CRLF&'          ')
    Sleep(500)
    Exit
EndFunc

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly

Sorry for the Late response, I sent you my contact info in a Private message just in case you still needed it.

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly