Large image zoom

I have a large map image 2000x2000 pixels. I would like to be able to zoom to certain spots to get a closer look at the image. I imagined picking a point in the image and zooming to that pixel location as the center point. Kinda like Mapquest when you zoom in on the address location.

I can in vision it in my mind but can not figure out how to code it.

Any advice?

Thanks

That doesn't provide the function I need. I found a few examples for zooming under the mouse that will work for the zoom but how to zoom on a part of the image with having to mouse over it. The part of the GUI to is to show the zoomed image is a fraction of the size need for the entire image. I am trying not to have the whole image in the GUI because of its size and the fact that without zooming in you cant read the text that is apart of the image.

The rough walk though.

Small GUI, a button and a small area say 300x300 for the image.

When you click on the button a predetermined point on the large image say at pixel 600x900 is zoomed in on at 4x zoom and displayed in the small 300x300 area on the GUI.

Still working on this but not finding any solution.

Don't know if you found a solution yet. If not, check out the Zoom demo in Auto3Lib. It's located in the Auto3Lib GDI+ folder. I believe that it does what you are asking for.
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt

Don't know if you found a solution yet. If not, check out the Zoom demo in Auto3Lib. It's located in the Auto3Lib GDI+ folder. I believe that it does what you are asking for.

You nailed it. That is exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks!!!