Packet Sniffing

now whered you get warez from? hes asking if Autoit can do packet sniffing.. and as far as I know that cant be done... but I could be wrong

I believe Winsock Packet Editor is your best bet =P

Edited by MethodZero

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

uhm read the one above you, WPE Pro is good =P

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

now whered you get warez from? hes asking if Autoit can do packet sniffing.. and as far as I know that cant be done... but I could be wrong

I believe Winsock Packet Editor is your best bet =P

Darn. Ok 2nd option, I posted before about memory editing and someone mentioned NomandMemory, however I've searched google and this forum and can't find the .au3 file. You know where I can find this and if it has any search features? Like search all the memory held by a program for the text "LSKHDLSKH" or something like that. Of course it would be stored in binary, but just wondering if it has any search features.

What does warez have to do with anything?

It could be used for example to *Hmmm. For what should be used it for? :rolleyes: Oh, yeah!* sniff outgoing data from FireFox and send it to your e-mail. Outgoing data may contain user names and passwords. Edited by i542

I can do signature me.

uhh ok... well really I don't know about that but CheatEngine Is for memory editing I believe:

www.cheatengine.org

Cheers

Edit:

It could be used for example to *Hmmm. For what should be used it for? Oh, yeah!* sniff outgoing data from FireFox and send it to your e-mail. Outgoing data may contain user names and passwords.

Uhh... what does email addresses and passwords have to do with warez..... though I dont disagree that that wuold be bad...

Edited by MethodZero

uhm read the one above you, WPE Pro is good =P

Wpe is used for Game cheating usually, it's good to automate packet sending but not very good on the packet analyzing part.

I suggest Wireshark instead (formerly known as Etheral).

It could be used for example to *Hmmm. For what should be used it for? :rolleyes: Oh, yeah!* sniff outgoing data from FireFox and send it to your e-mail. Outgoing data may contain user names and passwords.

AutoIt could be used to write harmful scripts too, there's a downside to everything.

(Plus you can't just sniff data from everyone unless you're in a network.)

cheatengine isn't what I need, I need to do it via autoit.

That's gonna be hard, you can probably use Winsock and some dll stuff but that's far beyond my level of knowledge, sorry.

Edited by Das Ami