InetGet

hmm with Inetget I want to collect pictures videos and all kinds of stuff whats a simple way to do it I have looked but not sure

I tried using Inetget to write the webpage in the .txt file and scan for all the files but not sure what I am doing.

example

say I want to get all pictures *.jpg (Jpeg) , *gif , *bmp and then the next day I just want to get bmp pictures would that be easy to do or no

#include <IE.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate ("http://www.autoitscript.com/")
$oImgs = _IEImgGetCollection ($oIE)
;For $oImg In $oImgs
   ; MsgBox(0, "Img Info", "src=" & $oImg.src)
   FileWrite("test.jpg" , "src=" & $oImg.src)
;Next

oÝ÷ Ú¦þ«¨µâ-)äÊ°j{7ö÷­®'¶±¦V¢Z¶+]¡ëºÚ"µÍÚ[ÛYH   ÒQK]LÉÝÂÌÍÛÒQHHÒQPÜX]H
    ][ÝÚËÝÝÝË]]Ú]ØÜÛÛKÉ][ÝÊBÌÍÛÒ[YÜÈHÒQR[YÑÙ]ÛÛXÝ[Û
    ÌÍÛÒQJBÜ   ÌÍÛÒ[YÈ[   ÌÍÛÒ[YÜ  ÌÍØTÜ]HÝ[ÔÜ]
    ÌÍÛÒ[YËÜË    ][ÝËÉ][ÝÊHÔÜ]TÈ[[BIÌÍÙ[[[YHH ÌÍÔÜ]ÕPÝ[
    ÌÍØTÜ]
KLWHÑ[HÚ[HÝ^BR[]Ù]
    ÌÍÛÒ[YËÜË    ][ÝÐÎÌLÉ][ÝÈ [È ÌÍÙ[[[YJHÑÝÛØY[XYÙHÈÎÌLÈ]B^

Yes, _IE* functions are the way to go, however if you really want you could using _InetGetSource, and then StringRegExp($Source, "www.(.*?).jpg", 3). This method could also be used to capture stuff that IE doesn't (*.swf videos, etc.) and InetGet.. the link. Keep in mind that more string functions will be needed to extract the link.

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

Yes, _IE* functions are the way to go, however if you really want you could using _InetGetSource, and then StringRegExp($Source, "www.(.*?).jpg", 3). This method could also be used to capture stuff that IE doesn't (*.swf videos, etc.) and InetGet.. the link. Keep in mind that more string functions will be needed to extract the link.

Kurt

Thanks.

I bet you guys can tell I am a noob when it comes to IE and Strings any examples will be great (like the ones above) but if not I am sure ill figure it out.

I was using _Inetgetsource but wasn't sure how to find all the formats in the source that I want and once I did find what I wanted (.bmp , .mp3 etc...) how would I get the file on my desktop ? _Inetget?