Howto de-select listview?

When you first load the listview control, nothing at all is selected. After you select an item, is there then a way to get back to the nothing selected state?

I've tried GUISetState with $GUI_UNCHECKED as in the help it says "Radio, Checkbox or ListViewItem will be unchecked" but it still shows as being selected.

I also tried _GUICtrlListSelectIndex setting it to -1 but that didnt work either.

Not sure what else to try.

Is it possible?

Alternatively, what would work in my particular case would be to set the state to disabled, but only if there's a way to have the text still show as black, not grey.

Thanks.

LD

CORRECTION: I had a typo in my script. Setting _GUICtrlListSelectIndex to -1 did work

Edited by LondonNDIB

When you first load the listview control, nothing at all is selected. After you select an item, is there then a way to get back to the nothing selected state?

I've tried GUISetState with $GUI_UNCHECKED as in the help it says "Radio, Checkbox or ListViewItem will be unchecked" but it still shows as being selected.

I also tried _GUICtrlListSelectIndex setting it to -1 but that didnt work either.

Not sure what else to try.

Is it possible?

Alternatively, what would work in my particular case would be to set the state to disabled, but only if there's a way to have the text still show as black, not grey.

Thanks.

LD

CORRECTION: I had a typo in my script. Setting _GUICtrlListSelectIndex to -1 did work

_GUICtrlListSelectIndex should not work on a ListView, so I am assuming you are using a ListBox.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.