Hello, i need help with an script

I want it to search all the screen for a blue pixel 0xFF8000, then aim up a little more to the right and click. The blue pixel is the name of the character and it's under the body, that's why i have to aim up a little more :rolleyes:. Yep, an aimbot. Please, help me. I have been trying for some days but i didn't sucess (first time i try to make an script)

Thanks

Use PixelSearch() to get the coordinates and then add an offset.

:rolleyes:

Yes, i already know that is the way to go. Couldn't you paste me the syntax? the help of my autoit doesn't work when i press F1 so i have no idea of how to do it

$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, 20, 300, 0xFF8000 )

if @error = 1 Then

MsgBox(0, "test", "Pixel search failed")

EndIf

I get Pixel search failed everytime, any ideas? im sure there is a blue pixel in my screen, thanks

$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, 20, 300, 0xFF8000 )

if @error = 1 Then

MsgBox(0, "test", "Pixel search failed")

EndIf

Check the help file for the syntax and be sure that's what you wanted. Yours should work, but it's only searching a small area in the upper left corner of the screen from 0,0 to 20,300.

I get Pixel search failed everytime, any ideas? im sure there is a blue pixel in my screen, thanks

Blue??? Who told you that was blue?! Run this to see the color:

#include <guiconstants.au3>

Opt("GuiOnEventMode", 1)
GUICreate("Test: 0xFF8000")
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Quit")
GUISetBkColor(0xFF8000)
GUISetState()
While 1
    Sleep(20)
WEnd

Func _Quit()
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>_Quit

If that's blue on you computer, something is amiss...

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

The problem is that it doesn't click, only moves the mouse cursor to the right place but it miss all the clicks. This happened with another script making program. Could you help me to fix it? what sould i try?

The problem is that it doesn't click, only moves the mouse cursor to the right place but it miss all the clicks. This happened with another script making program. Could you help me to fix it? what sould i try?

Okay, I solved it making a delay between click up and click down. But the other problem still there, it isn't fast enough to catch a moving target, is there anyway to improve the speed of the script or fix this problem i have?

Okay, I solved it making a delay between click up and click down. But the other problem still there, it isn't fast enough to catch a moving target, is there anyway to improve the speed of the script or fix this problem i have?

What script? You haven't posted one... did I miss something?

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

What script? You haven't posted one... did I miss something?

A simple script to search a colour and click on the pixel, it's obvious if you read my comments.

Func lalala()

$coord = PixelSearch( 49, 156, 528, 481, 0xFF0000, 0 )

If @error Then

MsgBox(64, ":rambo:")

endif

If IsArray($coord) = 1 Then

MouseMove($coord[0]+20, $coord[1]-30, 0)

MouseDown("left")

Sleep(60)

MouseUp("left")

endif

EndFunc

-

And only with MouseMove and making the clicks manually isn't fast enough to reach the moving target, can i do anything to make it faster? any ideas?

Edited by traviss

I want it to search all the screen for a blue pixel 0xFF8000, then aim up a little more to the right and click. The blue pixel is the name of the character and it's under the body, that's why i have to aim up a little more :rolleyes:. Yep, an aimbot. Please, help me. I have been trying for some days but i didn't sucess (first time i try to make an script)

Thanks

look the helpfile?