Desktop background color

I've searched regedit with no success... anyone know?

what exacly do you mean desktop background color?

are you reffering to the wallpaper's colour or a specific colour that you want to get from the desktop?

if yes then use PixelGetColor() and PixelSearch()

EDIT:(Smoke_N has more posts then Devoloper Chat) i would say (Smoke_N has more posts then Devoloper Chat, ActiveX/COM Help and Support (AutoItX) forum, AutoIt v2 Help and Support forum and Announcements and Site News forum !!!

:rolleyes::rambo:

Edited by c4nm7

what exacly do you mean desktop background color?

are you reffering to the wallpaper's colour or a specific colour that you want to get from the desktop?

if yes then use PixelGetColor() and PixelSearch()

I'm looking for the color that is shown then you Right click on the desktop, click Properties and go the desktop tab.. It's the background color that fills the rest of the screen if you image doesn't take up the whole desktop. So pixel color/search wouldn't help...

EDIT:(Smoke_N has more posts then Devoloper Chat) i would say (Smoke_N has more posts then Devoloper Chat, ActiveX/COM Help and Support (AutoItX) forum, AutoIt v2 Help and Support forum and Announcements and Site News forum !!!

:rambo::x

:rolleyes: I think I'll add that in!

Edit: It didn't fit...

Edited by Piano_Man
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

question.. when i start my computer... there is a picture as windows opens.. how do i change that one..

its as if its behind my backround(after windows is fully loaded) .

i can see it if i minimize a game or something.

how would i change that?

HKCU\Control Panel\Colors\Background

Thanks, I think that's what I'm looking forThat's what I'm looking for

question.. when i start my computer... there is a picture as windows opens.. how do i change that one..

how would i change that?

Look here: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop... If you find the image in that list I suppose you could change it, I'm not sure if it it's there though... Edited by Piano_Man
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

how would i change that?

Check out the following Registry Key HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Desktop - Wallpaper and see if theres a value in there, a lot of companies use that to set the background picture before a user logs in (also shows up if you ctrl + alt + del but probably wouldnt do that on home/single machine) sounds like something may be set there.